Home

NBA 2K14 (360) Roster For Legendary College Hoops Teams (By: SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VTCRB)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (360) Roster For Legendary College Hoops Teams (By: SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VTCRB) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2014, 03:22 PM   #17
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Appreciate all of the hard work, guys. Looking forward to checking out this file when I get home from work tonight.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (360) Roster For Legendary College Hoops Teams (By: SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
Just picked up copy of ps3 version from redbox. Need to run home and order some red MC tabs. Anybody got good info on how to use bruteforce??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are basic instructions in this thread related to Leftos Editor, works the same with Red MC:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...er-editor.html
Old 03-20-2014, 03:51 PM   #19
Rookie

Holy ****, can't wait to DL this when I have the day off tomorrow. Thank y'all for your countless hours of hard work. With 2K gouging us with micro transactions, etc. it's so nice to have a labor of love like this manifest itself and add priceless value into the game.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:17 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 (360) Roster For Legendary College Hoops Teams (By: SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VT

Love the work guys. Just a simple request….the 1987 Iowa Hawkeyes…Roy Marble, B.J. Armstrong, Brad Lohaus would be a fun team to run with, they almost took out UNLV. Also, roughly the '88/'89 Fighting Illini…tons of old school legends on that team…Nick Anderson, Marcus Liberty, Kenny Battle. Anyway, just a thought. And thank you.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:45 PM   #21
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2phatshakur
Love the work guys. Just a simple request….the 1987 Iowa Hawkeyes…Roy Marble, B.J. Armstrong, Brad Lohaus would be a fun team to run with, they almost took out UNLV. Also, roughly the '88/'89 Fighting Illini…tons of old school legends on that team…Nick Anderson, Marcus Liberty, Kenny Battle. Anyway, just a thought. And thank you.
It's funny I actually mentioned that Iowa team awhile back. When doing some research I ran across the 87 Iowa vs Indiana game on YouTube. That was definitely a solid team and worthy of this project. We still have a ton of teams left...but if we continue to enjoy putting them together, and others continue to enjoy playing them, we are not above splitting the project in 2 in order to release even more teams. We want to max out one file first though..lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2014, 07:47 PM   #22
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

First day of the NBA 2k14 NCAA LEGACY Project tryouts...Looks like Cincinnati isn't getting in this year...lol
Old 03-20-2014, 07:52 PM   #23
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Hey Guys LOVE THE ROSTER but can I make a few suggestions

*Add HOF Portrait to David Thompson
*Add 86-87 Magic Johnson Cf & Portrait to MSU Johnson and rename him to Earvin "Magic"
*Add 86 Bulls Sidney Green Cf for Ralph Sampson
*Add 94-95 Shaq Portrait to Shaq
*Add ?(Cf ID in Legends Look-a-Like Thread) Cf to Chris Webber (Only I'd it's a good look a like)
*Higher Nazr Mohammed's 96 UK Rating(he was GOOD that year)
*Add Marcus Denmons real Cf
*Give Players correct age
*Correct Experience base on Freshma-Senior
*Give players correct College ID's

That's it srry if its a lot ill do it if u don't want 2
Old 03-20-2014, 07:58 PM   #24
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
Hey Guys LOVE THE ROSTER but can I make a few suggestions

*Add HOF Portrait to David Thompson
*Add 86-87 Magic Johnson Cf & Portrait to MSU Johnson and rename him to Earvin "Magic"
*Add 86 Bulls Sidney Green Cf for Ralph Sampson
*Add 94-95 Shaq Portrait to Shaq
*Add ?(Cf ID in Legends Look-a-Like Thread) Cf to Chris Webber (Only I'd it's a good look a like)
*Higher Nazr Mohammed's 96 UK Rating(he was GOOD that year)
*Add Marcus Denmons real Cf
*Give Players correct age
*Correct Experience base on Freshma-Senior
*Give players correct College ID's

That's it srry if its a lot ill do it if u don't want 2
I will look that one up. (Thompson )
Magic needed a younger look. That is the CAP I used for my 1980 Lakers team

That PortlandBlazer CAP for Sampson is better than Green IMO
Shaq portrait still looks too old
Didn't realize Denmon had a CF on the game.
I am in process of doing correct years pro.
Completed teams have correct College IDs. If not it's an oversight and will get fixed.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »