Home

Earn More VC with the MyNBA2K14 Mobile App Update

This is a discussion on Earn More VC with the MyNBA2K14 Mobile App Update within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2014, 09:31 AM   #9
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Earn More VC with the MyNBA2K14 Mobile App Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolowizard
I'm kind of surprised it's that much. It's 500 VC for a few minutes effort. As mentioned above, if you add that to the picks and lottery, you're averaging around 2,000 VC per day from the mobile app.
Who cares, that's still garbage. Everything you want in this game costs at least 2,000 VC except for attributes.

Everyone always rags on EA for being greedy...I have NBA Live and in their Ultimate Team mode you can make enough to buy a gold premium pack which contains at least 2+ gold players in 2-3 games. In 2K you'd have to play 8-9 games to buy a gold pack.

I think this is in direct response to them slashing VC rewards for MyGM...they are trying to use it as a cover up or bandaid fix. Smart consumers will see right through them!
Old 03-28-2014, 09:37 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
Who cares, that's still garbage. Everything you want in this game costs at least 2,000 VC except for attributes.

Everyone always rags on EA for being greedy...I have NBA Live and in their Ultimate Team mode you can make enough to buy a gold premium pack which contains at least 2+ gold players in 2-3 games. In 2K you'd have to play 8-9 games to buy a gold pack.

I think this is in direct response to them slashing VC rewards for MyGM...they are trying to use it as a cover up or bandaid fix. Smart consumers will see right through them!
Try to play Fifa then.. It's worse than 2k.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:47 AM   #11
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fener1907
Try to play Fifa then.. It's worse than 2k.
A) I can't stand soccer, basketball is part of my life so that's why I own 2K and Live
B) There is NO WAY Fifa is worse than 2K
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2014, 10:07 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
A) I can't stand soccer, basketball is part of my life so that's why I own 2K and Live
B) There is NO WAY Fifa is worse than 2K
Believe it is bad. I Know 2k is disgrace but EA is the same.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:26 PM   #13
Rookie

I'm an avid soccer and basketball fan and been playing fifa since 07 and Trust me fifa is about 1000x worse than 2k. I've spent money on packs on special occasions and there were times when I didn't get anyone worth one fifa ut pack. Whereas with 2k I can get players like Jordan and kd on the first team pack. As a matter of fact.. Any player I wanted was pretty easy to get with domination and gm simming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2014, 05:05 PM   #14
Rookie

You have to keep in mind that buying Packs in FUT isn't the only way to acquire new players...Neither is it the best way.
I actually find both myTeam and FUT very enjoyable. I find FUT better though,because it is A) Easier to get the players you want,but B) harder for everyone to get superstars.
You don't see a Messi or Ronaldo EVERY game like in 2K,and that is good.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:43 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastos80
I find FUT better though,because it is A) Easier to get the players you want,but B) harder for everyone to get superstars. You don't see a Messi or Ronaldo EVERY game like in 2K,and that is good.
That is the beauty of having an actual marketplace for cards instead of just making everything luck of the draw or a tournament reward.

2K really screwed up by shipping this mode without a card marketplace. Hopefully they correct that for NBA 2K15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2014, 10:32 AM   #16
Rookie

Yep but at the same time top players are very rare to meet in online matches.
In myTeam O.J. Mayo is harder to pull than Jordan. i mean this doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by bastos80; 03-29-2014 at 10:36 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »