Home

EA Sports UFC Screenshots and Video - Bruce Lee Revealed, Game Ships June 17th

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Screenshots and Video - Bruce Lee Revealed, Game Ships June 17th within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2014, 04:57 PM   #17
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: EA Sports UFC Screenshots and Video - Bruce Lee Revealed, Game Ships June 17th

OH. MY. GOD.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-07-2014, 05:24 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC Screenshots and Video - Bruce Lee Revealed, Game Ships June 17th

The more I see and read, the more I can't wait for this game. We finally got a release date, finally got a solid gameplay vid, are getting new fighter announcements very frequently, etc etc. I don't even care about a demo at this point to be honest. I mean I would be thrilled to get one, but I will be getting this game no matter what. Let's just hope and pray that the game lives up to its hype and not turn out to be a COMPLETE bust like NBA Live.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:40 PM   #19
HAMBURGLAR

edwing's Arena

OVR: 5
Just realized that they said to "complete the career mode". What does that mean exactly? Does that mean there's a fixed storyline, you have to retire, or does it just mean win the belt or something similar? A bit confused about that right now.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:25 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan8812
The more I see and read, the more I can't wait for this game. We finally got a release date, finally got a solid gameplay vid, are getting new fighter announcements very frequently, etc etc. I don't even care about a demo at this point to be honest. I mean I would be thrilled to get one, but I will be getting this game no matter what. Let's just hope and pray that the game lives up to its hype and not turn out to be a COMPLETE bust like NBA Live.
The previous EA history has me waiting. No way I buy it without playing it first. Then I still may wait until real player reviews and videos are out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2014, 06:42 PM   #21
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

those sneaky b**tar*s

I have to buy the game even if I don't like it, because I have always been a huge Bruce Lee fan. I know most of the lines in Enter the Dragon off by heart.

More entertaining was Sonny Chiba in The Street Fighter though. Chiba was 6'5" half japanese and half chinese. I bring him up because I made both Bruce, Chiba and Fedor in 2009 undisputed.

I put lee (and fedor) in black underwear style shorts they had, but maybe EA doesn't have those, they went with Game of Death style instead of the beginning of Enter the Dragon scene in terms of style.

He looks great too! but on the other hand, it's a little weird... I get it, but maybe they could have made an over-the-top game using the same general engine and have Martial Arts Legends in it like Lee, Jet Li, Tony Jaa, Norris, Van Damme, Phillip Rhee, Tong Po (lol), Dennis Alexio, Paco, Brandon Lee, Sonny Chiba, Steven Segal and so on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2014, 07:04 PM   #22
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I can careless about Bruce Lee......I don't see the point of him being in the game, but hey he is DLC, so it lessens the sting some what of seeing him in the game. I mean if EA want to get FACTUAL, Ip Man was the grandfather of MMA because he was the one who combined all the styles and he was the one who taught Bruce Lee, but what ever.

If EA wants to go that route, then they should have Helio Gracie and Masahiko Kimura in the game then.

I can just imagine it now, Bruce Lee will be the most used fighter online.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:05 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 0

Bruce lee is a nice addition. After seeing the gameplay footage and hearing the release date, hearing the submission mechanic I have only a few questions

1. What is the minimum to put down for a per- order
2. Cash or credit
Old 04-07-2014, 08:08 PM   #24
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6

Am I the only one who heard snippets from the UFC Undisputed commentary? That really caught my attention, not in a good way.

And they entrance in the beginning, phenomenal. I thought it was a real-life clip.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

Chelsea FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »