Home

Sports Daily: Who Deserves the NBA MVP Edition

This is a discussion on Sports Daily: Who Deserves the NBA MVP Edition within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2014, 12:44 AM   #17
All Star

BleacherBum2310's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Sports Daily: Who Deserves the NBA MVP Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheHeat
No I said he was the MVP. By how they judge the MVP anyway. We all know it's not really the most valuable, or Noah would be it.

I'm just making the case for people picking him over LeBron. LeBron is better still in pretty much everything.

Lebron's the best player no argument but KD has had the best year from start to finish. I love Noah and glad he's being mentioned among top 5 MVP candidates but not above KD. MVP to me has always been who has had the best season that year.

also you act like Durant carrying OKC sans Westbrook is a small feat in the West & to have 2 seed is pretty impressive.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 04-11-2014, 12:51 AM   #18
MVP

BringTheHeat's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherBum2310
Lebron's the best player no argument but KD has had the best year from start to finish. I love Noah and glad he's being mentioned among top 5 MVP candidates but not above KD. MVP to me has always been who has had the best season that year.

also you act like Durant carrying OKC sans Westbrook is a small feat in the West & to have 2 seed is pretty impressive.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
No doubt KD has had a great scoring season in Westbrooks absences, but he has had the ball a LOT this year. Like Cleveland LeBron a lot, so of course his number are going to be higher. The Thunder are a talented team all around, it's not just Durant winning them games.

Griffin played great during CP3s injury, probably putting together the best streak of the season. And kept the Clippers at 3 in the West. Pretty amazing for a guy who's been labeled a dunker only for his last few years.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:54 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 0

Noah would be in the discussion if his team was a top 2 seed. It's been a while since someone won MVP without a top seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-11-2014, 02:23 AM   #20
Banned

Durant! Lebron carried the Heat but Durant has had a more stellar season.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:07 PM   #21
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheHeat
No doubt KD has had a great scoring season in Westbrooks absences, but he has had the ball a LOT this year. Like Cleveland LeBron a lot, so of course his number are going to be higher. The Thunder are a talented team all around, it's not just Durant winning them games.

Griffin played great during CP3s injury, probably putting together the best streak of the season. And kept the Clippers at 3 in the West. Pretty amazing for a guy who's been labeled a dunker only for his last few years.
Lol You don't sound biased at all! You don't think the Heat have a talented team bro? Come on now. Sometimes LeBron sits down and the lead gets bigger. Not taking anything away from The King but Durant has had an awesome year. His impact has been greater than LeBron's this year. To be clear, I'm not saying he's a better player. That's not what the award is about though.

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2014, 03:09 PM   #22
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Could be close either way but I'm going to say Durant.
Old 04-11-2014, 03:27 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 8
Durant by far!!!!!!! I have no idea what anyone is smoking thinking Lebron is even close this year. Even when he woke up in February, Durant put up better stats than him over that stretch, with Westbrook back. To say KD dominated without Westbrook, you can also say Lebron has had the same opportunity with Wade out. Durant has the harder schedule in the West and is better than Lebron in PER, Points, Rebounds, 3pt%, FT%, Offensive win shares, defensive win shares, overall win shares, offensive rating and defensive rating. I'm debating whether or not KD has arrived and is now the best player in the game. I don't see him regressing from this play anytime soon.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:45 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
Durant by far!!!!!!! I have no idea what anyone is smoking thinking Lebron is even close this year. Even when he woke up in February, Durant put up better stats than him over that stretch, with Westbrook back. To say KD dominated without Westbrook, you can also say Lebron has had the same opportunity with Wade out. Durant has the harder schedule in the West and is better than Lebron in PER, Points, Rebounds, 3pt%, FT%, Offensive win shares, defensive win shares, overall win shares, offensive rating and defensive rating. I'm debating whether or not KD has arrived and is now the best player in the game. I don't see him regressing from this play anytime soon.

Hey man, it's all ok. Part of me wanted him to stay in Cleveland too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »