Home

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Available Now, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Available Now, Post Your Impressions within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2014, 12:43 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Available Now, Post Your Impressions

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is in stores today for PS3 and 360. After you play a few matches, please post your impressions. Read the full press release below.

EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZIL™ ON SHELVES TODAY IN NORTH AMERICA

Fans Can Now Experience All The Fun, Excitement, And Drama Of Football’s Greatest Event

Electronic Arts Inc. today unveiled their most immersive EA SPORTS™ tournament title ever, EA SPORTS™ 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™, now available in stores throughout North America. Complete with 11 Game Modes, 21 new stadiums, 7,469 players, 203 National Teams sanctioned by FIFA®, and one hundred new football animations, EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup is now available for Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

Gameplay innovations and new features make EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil authentic to the tournament experience. All new in-mode training session, adidas® micoach Training allows fans to improve player attributes as the tournament progresses by competing in 18 different drills that can enhance everything from pace to shooting. New Penalty Kicks and Set Piece Tactics change the way the game is played from dead ball situations. Penalty Kicks feel dramatic and rewarding with new save animations, shot tuning, and Goalkeeper Antics, while Set Piece Tactics put fans in control of the runs their teammates take by using the directional pad and choosing one of four preset plays. Other innovations to the franchise’s award-winning* gameplay includes improvements made to passing, dribbling, and player movement that were implemented to showcase the world class talent that will be on display at the 2014 FIFA World Cup™.

“This summer’s tournament in Brazil promises to be one of the most colorful and exciting FIFA World Cups we’ve ever seen,” said Mat Prior, Lead Producer, EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup. “The game we’ve created will give fans a chance to feel the excitement, drama, and flare of the tournament whether they choose to play offline against friends or online against people from all over the world.”

A new design feature Patriotic Presentation implements newly-rendered 3D crowds, cut scenes from celebrations all over the world, and hundreds of flags and banners to bring the sights and sounds of Brazil directly to fans’ homes. Commentary in nine languages, a new soundtrack with 34 tracks, and EA SPORTS Talk Radio** highlight a fully featured audio package to help shape the theme and narrative of the tournament. EA SPORTS Talk Radio, featuring Ian Darke and Andy Goldstein, or Roger Bennett and Michael Davies (Men in Blazers), is available in Road to the FIFA World Cup™ and Captain your Country, contains over 50 hours of recorded content to stay up to date on all the action.

EA SPORTS Football Club will make it easy for fans of the franchise to continue their experience by making members’ existing XP and Football Club Credits available to use in the catalogue of EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup. The EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue will be stocked with new and exciting tournament content like Historic FIFA World Cup™ Kits, new celebrations, adidas® footballs, an EA SPORTS FIFA Classic XI team, an adidas® All-Star team, and many other items. For more information and to buy the game, fans can visit http://www.easports.com/2014-fifa-world-cup/buy.

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2014, 01:07 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Crazy for it not to be on next gen. Huge mistake.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:24 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
Crazy for it not to be on next gen. Huge mistake.
Dude we get it everybody is bummed it is not out for next gen. As for the actual game at hand, I think it is the best Fifa game I have played in the last 4 years. Headers are great, goalie play is significantly better, and the cpu play is improved. You actually have to have a build up in this game. I own fifa 14 for 360, and this game is 10 times better
Old 04-15-2014, 01:39 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by yausser1017
Dude we get it everybody is bummed it is not out for next gen. As for the actual game at hand, I think it is the best Fifa game I have played in the last 4 years. Headers are great, goalie play is significantly better, and the cpu play is improved. You actually have to have a build up in this game. I own fifa 14 for 360, and this game is 10 times better
Damn it's really that much better? Might have to pick it up than. I enjoy FIFA 14 offline with sliders, and playing the road to the world cup trying to get obscure nations qualified sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:41 PM   #5
Rookie

richiesbx137's Arena

Re: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Available Now, Post Your Impressions

I like it so far and the qualifiers are legit you can start from all the way from the beginning. This game is going to be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2014, 02:23 PM   #6
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6
I've always enjoyed the international brand of soccer vs club. Euro 2012 was a disaster so I'm looking forward to this one. Anyone know if all rosters are authentic? Julian green available for us squad?
Old 04-15-2014, 02:42 PM   #7
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by yausser1017
I was one of the ones bummed it wasn't out on next gen but I enjoyed the demo so I picked it up today. I loved the last world cup game and this one looks great as well next gen or not.
Old 04-15-2014, 03:04 PM   #8
Rookie

DOAsaturn's Arena

OVR: 10

Odd request but I just visited the island of Montserrat (inspired by the 2002 film, "The Other Final", and got to visit their nice new national stadium and met some of the players). They are an ultra "minnow" if there ever was one. I'd appreciate anyone posting some of the players on the squad so I can verify if they are the real ones (They are a CONCACAF team). I don't need all of them, namely a handful of the starting 11.
Weekend Roady - http://www.weekendroady.com Sports and Travel. I'm a fan of the Nationals (MLB), Capitals (NHL), Wizards (NBA), Redskins (NFL), DC United/Montreal Impact (MLS), Crystal Palace (EPL) and too many college teams to count...

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »