Home

EA Sports UFC Precision Movement, Exertion, Full-Body Deformation and Real Damage

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Precision Movement, Exertion, Full-Body Deformation and Real Damage within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2014, 05:53 PM   #9
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: EA Sports UFC Precision Movement, Exertion, Full-Body Deformation and Real Damage

Agree to disagree. I saw a man either afraid to attempt any offense or so concened with his gas tank he refused to attempt any offense from dominant postions like side control, where his only concern is to allow him back up where Lombard was dominating the fight anyway. But that was a disgusting form of Lay and Pray from Lombard. Lombard gassed out hard in other fights too. Dude either does something spectacular in the 1st, or gasses.

I am no Shields fan either, I dislike that entire Ceasar DisGracie camp. But at least shields goes for offense when he is on top. He might be pillow fisted and do lityle damage with his gnp, but at least he moves.

I would have loved to see Lonbard attempt some ground and pound. Maybe try to move to mount. Nooone was saying take a bunch of risks in Shields guard. But to just sit in side control until shield could regain guard multiple times just left a sour taste in my mouth. He dis not want to even risk going back to standing where he was controlling the fight. Made ZERO effort to end the fight from dominant postiotions. That to me is inexcusable. Will be rooting against him in future apperences. Inability to finish is one thing. Coasing in the 5th when your exhaused is even forgivable. Starting that disgusting display in the 1st round and continuing all fight is not. No respect for what I feel is a lazy performance.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:20 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: EA Sports UFC Precision Movement, Exertion, Full-Body Deformation and Real Damage

What are your thoughts on no doctor stoppages? I feel it should be in for at least the single player mode.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:55 AM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
What are your thoughts on no doctor stoppages? I feel it should be in for at least the single player mode.
Dont really care. Rarely saw them in UFC 3. Would be a nice addition but not necessary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2014, 02:41 PM   #12
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Dont really care. Rarely saw them in UFC 3. Would be a nice addition but not necessary.
Agreed, they haven't really ever been implemented well. Not going to miss them really.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:26 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 1

The only doctor stoppages I ever got in Undisputed were when I was messing around with a 'Two player' match where I left one controller idle and just did light strikes to the guy for the whole match. Never once even had the doctor check a guy.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:37 PM   #14
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14

Doctor stoppages rarely happen, so I don't see it as a big issue that it's not in the game.

Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »