Home

NHL 15 Wish List - Is This A Make Or Break Year?

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Wish List - Is This A Make Or Break Year? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2014, 12:44 PM   #9

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NHL 15 Wish List - Is This A Make Or Break Year?

Sad part about reading wishlists are that it's a list of great thing we'll likely not see in these games anytime soon.
Old 04-27-2014, 12:32 AM   #10
Rookie

dhizzy's Arena

OVR: 0

There is a petition up on change.org that is hoping to get EA to make NHL 15 for the PC. If any of you are interested, please feel free to sign and tell others.

https://www.change.org/petitions/ea-...-15-back-on-pc
Old 04-27-2014, 03:42 AM   #11
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

i hope most of this happens on the ps4 for nhl 15. i really want scrums around the boards. realistic puck physics. realistic body movements and checks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2014, 10:45 AM   #12
Rookie

enice128's Arena

OVR: 3
I would LOVE to hear the Doc & Eddie O in this game! Real life arenas would be great similar to MLB the Show & Madden. Centers getting tossed out of the face-off circle & accurate players fighting would add authenticity to the game....especially players jumping in to protect their star players would be cool! It seems as if there a generic arena other than the center ice logo! IT'S FINALLY THAT TIME WITH THE ARRIVAL OF THE NEW CONSOLES!!!
Old 04-27-2014, 10:47 AM   #13
Rookie

enice128's Arena

OVR: 3
And please....enough w the goalies fighting! Although the new fighting engine is great EA went overboard!
Old 04-27-2014, 03:32 PM   #14
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2

My three improvements that would make NHL 15 an auto-buy would be:
Updated commentary
Realistic gameplay: cycling, shooting, etc.
Presentation: Playoffs etc
Old 04-28-2014, 02:59 PM   #15
Rookie

CaptainSuperman's Arena

I think for NHL 15, a realistic expectation would be for core gameplay to stay mostly the same, but have the main career modes overhauled. GM Mode and Live the Life in particular. I too would also love to see a change or overhaul in sliders/settings as well as the entire attribute system. And adding the preference for shoot/pass as well as some others. Then they could focus on gameplay the next year as well as adding on to their modes and features

Last edited by CaptainSuperman; 04-28-2014 at 03:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 03:42 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

nhl 15 improvements:

Realistic battles infront of the net. Not this get suctioned cupped into the tie up animation and not be able to get to the puck in the corner.

Realy board play make it a reward to win a puck battle on the board. Not being able to kick the puck all the way down the ice.

Better Physics, Better Faceoffs, Better AI and teamate recognition. To many times the AI just stands in one spot and Im stuck at the half board trying to figure out something to do. Realisitic Goalie movement no warping from post to post. There needs to be a finishing trait. Example would be Ovechkin more times than not is going to finish a two on one as opposed to David Clarkson on a two on one.

Implement the slap pass. You never see a slap pass from the blue line to the guy thats standing far post for the easy redicrection into the net. Do away with the dekes or make them harder to pull off. Also add flubbed shots and stick on stick interaction.

Defense the hitting needs to be toned down. Free stick movement not just poke check in one direction. Stick tie up and battles for the lose puck would be nice. Maybe add some leverage into the game. Better puck support also.

Be a gm needs to be fixed also-
Contract Negotiations,No movement clauses, I like it more like owner mode like Madden 25. Ticket prices, better set of expectations. Real coaches with tendancies and traits. Better trade logic. Better scouting system for both Players entering into the draft and player scouting for deadline deals. hot and cold streaks based on your season in be a gm!. Better developement and Progression/regression. Player Morale i.e. Player upset that hes playing third line minutes when his role is assigned to second line minutes. Line Chemistry like in HUT. Post game interviews, Pre game interviews possible in between period interviews?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »