Home

Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2014, 01:42 PM   #17
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: New Madden NFL 15 Trailer: See The Transformation This June

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
My expectations for significant next gen changes will always be tempered while previous gen is selling so many units and shares development time.

Looking forward to what they've got to show us though
Hopefully they treat xbox 360/ps 3 like they did with PS2/Xbox versions and just basically update the rosters. I think they even kept Michaels and Madden as the announcing team.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:43 PM   #18
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8
These bastards pull me in every time lol Damn ea
Old 04-28-2014, 01:43 PM   #19
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Double post for this blurb:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen Good via Polygon
According to an EA press release, Madden NFL 15 will include "the most immersive defensive gameplay control in franchise history." The game will also add a new "broadcast presentation," which will include new camera angles as well as pre-game and halftime features.
http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/28/566...5-release-date

So that's a thing.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:43 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
i know they have let us all down from time to time
They're pushing a decade now. A near decade of the same BS.

But hey, this is the year guys. This is the year of Transformation.

Transformation being nothing more than a buzz word put forth by a PR company.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:43 PM   #21
Rookie

pdandi1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I'll be more impressed if they start releasing blogs about gap integrity and AI differences between one-technique defensive tackles in a 4-3 Base front and one-technique defensive tackles in a 4-3 Under front. The biggest thing I want from this generation of consoles is a smarter and strategically deeper game of football.

That said, as someone who passed on the Gen-8 version of Madden 25, if that's the final on-field graphic level of detail (and I'm still wait-and-see on that, given Madden 06's hype cycle) - holy crap.
I'm sure everyone here would agree with you, but as you know, Madden is made for the general football fan. I personally would love it. I would love if they made the FO work deeper than what it is. Make the contracts more life like (Front heavy, back heavy, averages) Options

I just wouldn't expect too much here from Madden. Hopefully I'm wrong though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 01:43 PM   #22

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
Jesus people every entertainment company has a teaser trailer movies and games alike, give them a shot before you reem madden i know they have let us all down from time to time but it dosent cost you anything to wait and see, not a cent. its just nice to see some football game info period! and it does look better than the current player models. So anyway lets see what the boys over at EA got
Well EA does this every year, they are fantastic at marketing but at some point people are going to get burned out with the final product not looking like the trailer shown months before. You mention other games but other games dont typically have a yearly release where they over promise and under deliver year in and year out. EA will continue on business as usual, flashy marketing videos, little gameplay shown, theyll find a catchy tag line or something to hitch their wagon to, ie. grass for M25 on PS4, and ride that to more sales and I cant blame them technically as at this point the formula works every year so why change what works. Having said that, for the hardcore "sim" guys it sucks since we arent the target market or demographic that moves the most units so we will always be an afterthought, look no further then things like penalties not working for years upon years.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:45 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 15

Will wait to see gameplay and play the final release. Would love to get excited about Madden again, but have become so burnt out from the "hype machine" and a very sub=par final product since 2006.

This game needs a complete re-vamp in the worst way, but I will believe it when I see it.

Madden has fallen light years behind MLB The Show and NBA 2K in overall quality. They are significantly behind their own EA branded products in both NHL and FIFA from a gameplay stand point.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:47 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I'll be more impressed if they start releasing blogs about gap integrity and AI differences between one-technique defensive tackles in a 4-3 Base front and one-technique defensive tackles in a 4-3 Under front. The biggest thing I want from this generation of consoles is a smarter and strategically deeper game of football.

That said, as someone who passed on the Gen-8 version of Madden 25, if that's the final on-field graphic level of detail (and I'm still wait-and-see on that, given Madden 06's hype cycle) - holy crap.
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS! I want to see that 3-4 NT holding lineman to free backers. Graphics look good but if players are going to run toss and stretch for the following 7 months.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »