Home

NBA 2K14 Patch #5 Coming in 10 to 14 Days - Updates to MyTEAM, Shoes & Much More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch #5 Coming in 10 to 14 Days - Updates to MyTEAM, Shoes & Much More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 11:04 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #5 Coming in 10 to 14 Days - Updates to MyTEAM, Shoes & Much More

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
Nothing for Nothing, the game came out 6months ago and they're still releasing patches. I haven't heard from LIVE or Madden in months! You have to give 2K some credit.
No,I don't have to give 2K any credit. Lets see what this new patch manages to break.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:07 PM   #18
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #5 Coming in 10 to 14 Days - Updates to MyTEAM, Shoes & Much More

The fact that they actually spent time putting together a patch but (as of right now) didn't bother fixing free agency in their core mode should tell you something about how they prioritize things.

If they actually fixed issues in their core modes I'd be more supportive but they're delegating resources to shoes a mere months away from their next release.

I can't help but feel that 15 is going to be as disastrous as 14.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:16 PM   #19
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
No,I don't have to give 2K any credit. Lets see what this new patch manages to break.
They could have packed it in like the other basketball game has done. they've already sold their 4-5 million copies, but they're still attempting to tweak the game via patches, you may not think so, but it deserves a golf clap.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2014, 11:28 PM   #20
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2

Some decent servers would be nice to have
Old 04-30-2014, 12:10 AM   #21
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
More news about the patch from today's Twitch stream:

-- Fixes the duplicate players glitch in My Team
-- The Park changes in accord with user feedback + new stuff added to it

Also mentioned today:

-- More emerald players will be coming to My Team
-- Diamond Kobe locker codes will be released Monday night
-- Diamond Durant locker code will be released on Twitter tomorrow
-- Next week, an NBA player is giving away a special locker code. It is someone who is active on social media.
-- "Organized games" are a big opportunity for the future of The Park in NBA 2K15 (hinting at a return of Crew mode)
LoL nice, nothing I care about lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2014, 01:45 AM   #22
Pro

Nothing of note, how about some actual gameplay tweaks so one can stomach to play several games in a row online.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:57 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 4

It should be great to have the possibility to have only 29 games in MyGM mode (instead of 82 games...)
Old 04-30-2014, 07:25 AM   #24
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
They could have packed it in like the other basketball game has done. they've already sold their 4-5 million copies, but they're still attempting to tweak the game via patches, you may not think so, but it deserves a golf clap.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
its damage control. if they dont support the game then a lot of their hardcore fan base wont buy next years game. normally its not necessary but this years game is more bug-ridden than all of last-gen combined.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »