Home

NHL 15 - Improvements to Gameplay, Player Modeling, Arenas, Presentation and More

This is a discussion on NHL 15 - Improvements to Gameplay, Player Modeling, Arenas, Presentation and More within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2014, 03:16 PM   #17
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
The Rogers arena looks beautiful!!

If the game looks anything like this video it's going to be amazing!!!
Old 05-05-2014, 03:18 PM   #18
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
Excited about the Real Puck Physics and new presentation!

Fall can't get here any faster!!!
Old 05-05-2014, 03:20 PM   #19
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NHL 15 - Improvements to Gameplay, Player Modeling, Arenas, Presentation and More

I hope the drag across the screen and shoot high opposite goal is gone.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:29 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2
First let me say I am excited to hear news and confirmation that NHL 15 is coming to next gen consoles this year. I had assumed so, but the silence had been starting to concern me.

I'm really excited that Emrick and team is now doing the announcing. I've been listening to him in the playoffs and IMO there's no one better. I kept thinking it would sure be great if he was in NHL 15 and not expecting that to happen - so that is a great surprise!

I'm very underwhelmed and disappointed with the screenshots and video they released today. I would have thought they'd have much more to show off at this point given that the game should be out in about 6 months.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:34 PM   #21
Rookie

Semipro91's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kguy
First let me say I am excited to hear news and confirmation that NHL 15 is coming to next gen consoles this year. I had assumed so, but the silence had been starting to concern me.

I'm really excited that Emrick and team is now doing the announcing. I've been listening to him in the playoffs and IMO there's no one better. I kept thinking it would sure be great if he was in NHL 15 and not expecting that to happen - so that is a great surprise!

I'm very underwhelmed and disappointed with the screenshots and video they released today. I would have thought they'd have much more to show off at this point given that the game should be out in about 6 months.
They never show stuff this early. Wait until June.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 04:16 PM   #22
Pro

Arrowhead21's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 15 - Improvements to Gameplay, Player Modeling, Arenas, Presentation and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kguy
F
I'm really excited that Emrick and team is now doing the announcing. I've been listening to him in the playoffs and IMO there's no one better.
he's excellent, but I prefer Bob Cole personally. I doubt his genius would translate in a video game, however.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:15 PM   #23
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic
NHL 15 introduces something never seen before in a sports game - live video of commentators before each game. To avoid the unpleasantness that virtual avatars commentators create in terms of lip synching, EA decided to record Doc and Eddie on a green screen, then place them in the broadcast booths of the arenas.

Bang.
And then a month before the game comes out they will scrap the idea completely like the show did with fly in intros
Old 05-05-2014, 05:22 PM   #24
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

I've been fooled by Ramj and his cohorts many times...though I want these claims to be true and be put in the actual game....PROVE IT EA or else these info's are just garbage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »