Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Now Available For Free for PlayStation Plus Subscribers

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Now Available For Free for PlayStation Plus Subscribers within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2014, 10:22 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Much more enjoyable since the most recent patches and option files loaded.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:33 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by maltliquor23
Much more enjoyable since the most recent patches and option files loaded.
Yup. And I actually prefer a game having no licenses and deep editor. The community does a 100x better job at that kinda stuff imo.. more accurate rosters, realistic assigned attributes, updated regularly etc.

"To be concrete about it, 10 times as much user content comes from the users as comes from us. So we think we are super productive and badass, but we cannot compete with our own customers as regards the production of content. The only company we ever met that kicked our *** is our customers. We would never try to compete with them." -Gabe Newell, Owner of Steam/Valve
Old 05-07-2014, 01:10 PM   #11
Rookie

jenglund's Arena

OVR: 7
This is an awesome step. I've been wanting to try the game recently and this is the best way to do that. Nice job, Konami. I'll probably grab the world tourney DLC as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2014, 02:27 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeemdaprince
Bwhahaha this game sucks! Game can't fade FIFA........ever!
does it suck? i havent played a soccer game since world cup on 360 like 5 years ago. worth downloading?
Old 05-07-2014, 03:08 PM   #13
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Now Available For Free for PlayStation Plus Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUH_UHHHHHHHHHHH
does it suck? i havent played a soccer game since world cup on 360 like 5 years ago. worth downloading?
No, PES 2014 doesn't suck. It's the first year of a new engine and it felt rushed because there're issues to iron out which some of those have been addressed through patches. Haven't played the game with it latest patches but it's a solid game gameplaywise but barebones on its game modes (principally on their franchise mode); still, it's worth downloading and giving it a try specially if you haven't played a footy game for so long.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:08 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUH_UHHHHHHHHHHH
Doesn't suck. You have to work to control the ball it does work independent of the body find a good option file and plug it in. I go through PES gaming. The biggest issues with not being able to score outside the penalty area was fixed. I play mostly singular seasons. But the champions leagues are fun I don't necessarily agree with Emroll is right about the career mode on the manager side. but do agree to give it a shot especially at no cost other than plus.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:30 PM   #15
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Now Available For Free for PlayStation Plus Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltliquor23
Doesn't suck. You have to work to control the ball it does work independent of the body find a good option file and plug it in. I go through PES gaming. The biggest issues with not being able to score outside the penalty area was fixed. I play mostly singular seasons. But the champions leagues are fun I don't necessarily agree with Emroll is right about the career mode on the manager side. but do agree to give it a shot especially at no cost other than plus.
You've totally butchered my name
What are you disagreeing about what I've said? Not trying to get into an argument, just curious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2014, 01:21 PM   #16
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeemdaprince
Bwhahaha this game sucks! Game can't fade FIFA........ever!
FIFA is fading itself.

Let's put it this way. PES2014 has been and remained in my PS3 ever since I bought it on release week. I tried both demos out, and FIFA failed to replicate what I see on broadcast tv. The pace, flow, player movement, animation in PES realistically portrays the sport better. The only issue I have with PES2014 are the goalies. Sometimes, they would be and should be in position to stop a goal, but they don't. FIFA14 speed is pretty arcadish, everything is ridiculously in hyperspeed.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »