Home

Sound Off: The State of Madden NFL After the 2014 NFL Draft

This is a discussion on Sound Off: The State of Madden NFL After the 2014 NFL Draft within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2014, 01:30 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
I think it was a great draft class overall for the NFL and will add some flavor to the league for sure. But what Madden has been lacking is NFL Legends and all historic players! Im not talking about connected careers either! You should be able to start a franchise from any year and draft the actual players from that year. So if you started your franchise in 82 with the Bears and went on to stink it up, you could draft a Marino or Elway and change the landscape of the NFL forever! Now, not every player will turn into a legend but having all rookies from the past and being able to develop them with any team would be sweet! Plus each successive class would also be all actual draft classes up til now. So you play with Marino from 83-99 and then draft Brady in 2000. Play with Brady 00-14 and then draft Manziel in 14 or whoever lol. It would be cool if they covered every player from the super bowl era but Id be happy starting in the early 80s. Also having a pool of all these players as rookies and being able to insert them in any era would add some icing on the cake too!
Old 05-14-2014, 03:02 PM   #18
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Re: Sound Off: The State of Madden NFL After the 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossMan84
I think it was a great draft class overall for the NFL and will add some flavor to the league for sure. But what Madden has been lacking is NFL Legends and all historic players! Im not talking about connected careers either! You should be able to start a franchise from any year and draft the actual players from that year. So if you started your franchise in 82 with the Bears and went on to stink it up, you could draft a Marino or Elway and change the landscape of the NFL forever! Now, not every player will turn into a legend but having all rookies from the past and being able to develop them with any team would be sweet! Plus each successive class would also be all actual draft classes up til now. So you play with Marino from 83-99 and then draft Brady in 2000. Play with Brady 00-14 and then draft Manziel in 14 or whoever lol. It would be cool if they covered every player from the super bowl era but Id be happy starting in the early 80s. Also having a pool of all these players as rookies and being able to insert them in any era would add some icing on the cake too!
Sorry, but that would never happen. You have them in MUT.

I for one would not want it to happen either.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:43 AM   #19
Just started!

Sdotp1984's Arena

Looking Forward to using Jordan Matthews, Sproles, Maclin, Ertz, Shady.. As I run with my hometown Eagles, but def might run a franchise with St Louis, their front 7, whoa!! Cleveland Secondary is scary good as well especially in Madden where speed is the best attribute, Haden, Gilbert, Skrine.. And might look at a franchise with San Fran.. I can't wait to use thus rookie class.. Especially the receivers and Pass rushers
Old 05-15-2014, 01:16 PM   #20
MVP

RandallB21's Arena

OVR: 8
MY TEAM: San Francisco 49ers

I am looking forward to using Carlos Hyde as my not so change of pace back. Basically he is the same kind of runner as Gore so I will be just pounding the ball at people.

I will also like using Bruce Ellington in the return game. Lamichael James likely won't be back next year and using Ellington in the return game will be interesting. I am not sure how good of a receiver he will be though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »