Home

EA Sports UFC Hands-On Impressions, Interviews and Videos From Around the Web

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Hands-On Impressions, Interviews and Videos From Around the Web within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #9
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: EA Sports UFC Hands-On Impressions, Interviews and Videos From Around the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Not from how I'm interpreting it. It is basically saying that the natural flow of momentum would mean a round house kick then opposite hand body blow would deal less damage and carry you into a unfavorable position due to the momentum. I have no idea where you got that stamina won't matter.
Read the entire quote again, and then think about the wording. Remember, this is an EA game: articles about Madden like to spin "It's impossible to tackle AP without having 4 guys bring him down...so unrealistic!" to "I was controlling (insert linebacker here) and AP was giving us fits. He spun and juked his way to paydirt just as he would in real life. I was thoroughly impressed!"

The good thing is that as this is an EA game, there will likely be sliders.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:55 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: EA Sports UFC Hands-On Impressions, Interviews and Videos From Around the Web

Couple of questions.

1. Will GameFace be as good as Madden 13 was, and when will we be able to upload and setup our fighter?

2. Are we able to upload our own song to our created fighters entrance music?

Those are all I got for now. I assume the answer to my #2 question is a NO because this is the first time the game was created so I am sure they were just working on CORE stuff and not additional things like that.

If someone can please confirm, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

Old 05-21-2014, 08:00 PM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma
Couple of questions.

1. Will GameFace be as good as Madden 13 was, and when will we be able to upload and setup our fighter?

2. Are we able to upload our own song to our created fighters entrance music?

Those are all I got for now. I assume the answer to my #2 question is a NO because this is the first time the game was created so I am sure they were just working on CORE stuff and not additional things like that.

If someone can please confirm, that would be awesome.

Thanks.
1. No one knows yet. Probably wont know until release.
2. No because neither system recognizes mp3s at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2014, 08:02 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
1. No one knows yet. Probably wont know until release.
2. No because neither system recognizes mp3s at this point.
Thanks for the response.

Old 05-21-2014, 08:21 PM   #13
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

It's a safe bet that Game Face will be good. It has been good in every EA Sports game except Tiger Woods Golf. This team that worked on fight night Champion used Game Face, and it was great. My character actually looked like me a lot. Where I looked Arabic in Tiger Woods. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but, not too many people are gonna confuse this Italian/Irish halfbreed with an Arab.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:53 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
It's a safe bet that Game Face will be good. It has been good in every EA Sports game except Tiger Woods Golf. This team that worked on fight night Champion used Game Face, and it was great. My character actually looked like me a lot. Where I looked Arabic in Tiger Woods. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but, not too many people are gonna confuse this Italian/Irish halfbreed with an Arab.
Well I used the XBOX Vision Camera on Fight Night Champion and same for EA Sports MMA and my god it was horrible...

Old 05-22-2014, 12:45 PM   #15
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma
Well I used the XBOX Vision Camera on Fight Night Champion and same for EA Sports MMA and my god it was horrible...
Cameras arent used for Gameface anymore. You upload a pic to the EA website. Its much better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2014, 12:57 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 27

Still looks way too robotic to me. I need a demo to push me over the edge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »