Home

Updated NASCAR '14 Patch News, Free Daytona 500 DLC Pack Arrives After Patch Releases

This is a discussion on Updated NASCAR '14 Patch News, Free Daytona 500 DLC Pack Arrives After Patch Releases within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2014, 01:38 PM   #9
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Updated NASCAR '14 Patch News, Free Daytona 500 DLC Pack Arrives After Patch Rele

Lets see....2 or 3 weeks ago they were saying it would be out in 2 or 3 weeks. Last week I looked and it said by the end of the month. Today I went by there website and it said something about early June. So we are all still left in a holding pattern, just like every other year with this game.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:06 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Updated NASCAR '14 Patch News, Free Daytona 500 DLC Pack Arrives After Patch Rele

Exactly why I held off buying it.

We could cut and paste patch comments from last year and they would still apply.

I'm thinking more and more that I'm not going to buy it....There are a couple other games coming out on the PS4 over the next month or so that I would rather spend the cash on.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #11
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richzilla
Exactly why I held off buying it.

We could cut and paste patch comments from last year and they would still apply.

I'm thinking more and more that I'm not going to buy it....There are a couple other games coming out on the PS4 over the next month or so that I would rather spend the cash on.

This is where I am at. Was holding off for the same reason and the patch delays have turned me off completely now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2014, 09:36 PM   #12
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

Inconceivable!

This is like deja vu all over again! The word "soon" means no less than 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
Lets see....2 or 3 weeks ago they were saying it would be out in 2 or 3 weeks. Last week I looked and it said by the end of the month. Today I went by there website and it said something about early June. So we are all still left in a holding pattern, just like every other year with this game.
Old 05-25-2014, 10:15 PM   #13
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I just saw that it looks like the patch is still at least 3 weeks away. SMH! Now we are talking about late June if we are lucky.
Old 05-26-2014, 01:37 PM   #14
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0

I literally love this game.... It's the only sports game I own that I just don't win every time....

If they would patch it, well I'd be so happy

Before this game, all I knew about cars was that my dad dropped me off using one.... And gas is expensive!

As for NASCAR, I knew nothing... The game caused me to learn about car setup and the sport in general. It's girl friend since I can be my gender... And unlike other sports games that let me create a girl, they never call me he, him or that guy!
Game has so much potential, the paint booth and add sponsors aspect is beyond awesome just need the patch...
Old 05-27-2014, 03:02 PM   #15
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

SMH as well.

Quote:
I just saw that it looks like the patch is still at least 3 weeks away. SMH! Now we are talking about late June if we are lucky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2014, 07:22 PM   #16
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Seriously??? What a joke. Completely inexcusable on their behalf. Just pack it in already Eutechnyx. It's obvious they aren't capable of making the game right. I doubt they release another edition next year, or at all, but if they do, I certainly won't be buying it. Such a shame, so much potential in the game, they just can't figure it all out. For a patch to take this long, it better either fix everything to at least make the game playable with pit stops, or they really should just pack it in. If they can't get it right with this much time to patch it, then theyre just never going to IMO.

That being said, it can still be fun to play without pit stops etc... but... what kind of nascar racing is that???

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »