Home

EA Sports UFC Fighter Ratings, Create-A-Fighter Details, Controls List & Much More

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Fighter Ratings, Create-A-Fighter Details, Controls List & Much More within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA Sports UFC Fighter Ratings, Create-A-Fighter Details, Controls List & Much More

A user by the name of SlickRick_Csc, over at UltimateFightingFederation, has posted his detailed EA Sports UFC hands-on impressions, complete with most of the fighter ratings, create-a-fighter details, controls list, impressions and much more. Make sure you give it a read.

Source - UltimateFightingFederation
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2014, 05:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: New Hands-On EA UFC (SlickRick_Csc) - CAF Creation, Full Fighter Ratings, and Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Oneten
One of the best breakdowns of the game so far. A full walk-through (with pictures) of the Create-A-Fighter menu, all of the fighter ratings are listed, and a complete breakdown of just about ever aspect of gameplay.

http://www.ultimatefightingfederatio...ad.php?tid=274
Ah crap... He answered my questions...

"-caf seems limited customization wise. Pre placed tattoos are a bust. But you can have neck tattoos. =) gameface sounds very promising. "

Old 05-27-2014, 05:20 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: New Hands-On EA UFC (SlickRick_Csc) - CAF Creation, Full Fighter Ratings, and Mor

CAF Creation is definitely a step up from EA MMA, but not quite where the Undisputed series was.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:39 PM   #4
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Could someone ask what the CAF limit is, if we can adjust ratings for all fighters and if fighters added via roster updates and DLC will be used in career mode?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 05-27-2014, 05:43 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Could someone ask what the CAF limit is, if we can adjust ratings for all fighters and if fighters added via roster updates and DLC will be used in career mode?
I'll try to get an answer for you on CAF limit and the adjusting fighter ratings.

I can tell you that they confirmed no existing fighters can be used in career mode other than Bruce Lee.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2014, 05:55 PM   #6
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Oneten
I'll try to get an answer for you on CAF limit and the adjusting fighter ratings.

I can tell you that they confirmed no existing fighters can be used in career mode other than Bruce Lee.
No, what I mean is say they add TJ Dillashaw through a Day 1 roster update, if I go through a career as a Bantamweight will he be available for my CAF to fight against?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 05-27-2014, 06:04 PM   #7
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2

Is there an event mode on this ufc like there was on undisputed
Old 05-27-2014, 06:10 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
No, what I mean is say they add TJ Dillashaw through a Day 1 roster update, if I go through a career as a Bantamweight will he be available for my CAF to fight against?
Oh, my bad man. I'm not sure. That is something he most likely won't know based off of what he played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
Is there an event mode on this ufc like there was on undisputed
No, there doesn't appear to be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »