Home

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: World Cup Update & FIFA World Cup Kick-Off Mode Coming May 29

This is a discussion on FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: World Cup Update & FIFA World Cup Kick-Off Mode Coming May 29 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2014, 01:07 PM   #17
Rookie

uncpride's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: World Cup Update & FIFA World Cup Kick-Off Mode Coming May

Okay so I NEVER have went into FUT in any fifa I've played. So my question about this is, do I HAVE to create my own team and buy packs to play the world cup, or will I be able to play the world cup offline with the real teams and group play?
Old 05-28-2014, 02:05 PM   #18
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: World Cup Update & FIFA World Cup Kick-Off Mode Coming May

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncpride
Okay so I NEVER have went into FUT in any fifa I've played. So my question about this is, do I HAVE to create my own team and buy packs to play the world cup, or will I be able to play the world cup offline with the real teams and group play?
Thats the million dollar question, I believe you can only play friendlies with the actual world cup teams, no World Cup tournament with them... From the info I have read online.

I guess we will really find out tomorrow.
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats
Old 05-30-2014, 05:09 AM   #19
Just started!

OVR: 0

For the actual World Cup tournament in FUT you won't be able to just pick a team. When the game starts you will get a free pack with random players in it that will make up a random starting 11. You can then put that into the tournament or go and buy more packs for different players. The non FUT stuff is just friendlies.

I love it personally but I get some people just want the actual tournament. The great news for people that play FUT is that apparently for each pack you open in the World Cup DLC you get a free gold pack in the main game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »