Home

EA Sports UFC Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (Xbox One, PS4)

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (Xbox One, PS4) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2014, 09:49 PM   #17
Rookie

mbrancato157's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC Demo Arrives June 3rd, Features Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_07
I made a European account and cant find the ufc demo either
You have to log in to you european account on the playstation website and download it from the website, atleast thats what I had to do
Old 06-02-2014, 09:56 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: EA Sports UFC Demo Arrives June 3rd, Features Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson

Man people on twitch so far are so annoying. Button mashing like crazy.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:02 PM   #19
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
Man people on twitch so far are so annoying. Button mashing like crazy.
If you're talking about my stream, I have no idea how to play and the cpu doesn't help either. Same old cpu super aggressive spamming power punches.

I'm sure it'll be better playing humans, but this game isn't fun against cpu. Animations are weak as well
Old 06-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #20
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Just had a three round war using Gus:

+ The blood and cut effects are incredible. Best I've ever seen in a fighting game.

- Doesnt look like you can push someone to the cage easily from the clinch. It also could be that I just suck at it.

- Not crazy about the "significant strikes" stat. Its similar to FNC where they only consider a significant strike if you use the power modifier. For example, throwing a straight and landing it flush isnt considered a significant strike.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
If you're talking about my stream, I have no idea how to play and the cpu doesn't help either. Same old cpu super aggressive spamming power punches.

I'm sure it'll be better playing humans, but this game isn't fun against cpu. Animations are weak as well
No I wasn't talking about your stream. I was watching some others before I watched yours.

I just watched yours just now, and I saw that you had CPU vs. CPU set up.

I hope that there will be a setting to make it more realistic. The CPU does seem way too aggressive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2014, 10:13 PM   #22
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

Not sure how to sprint either. I rocked gustaffson and he stumbled backwards across the mat. I would have chased him, but I ended up just straddling towards him.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:17 PM   #23
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

nm, fixed it
Old 06-02-2014, 10:18 PM   #24
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

+ CPU pushes the pace but the more I play it the more I see its manageable. If you move and land strikes, the CPU will back off. If you defend, the CPU will back off also because its stamina is draining. If you stand in front of the CPU and fire punches, the CPU will fire back.

+ Stamina is apparently better on higher difficulties so its not a concern to me. Its not that bad on Easy.

- Same issue as mikenoob, I dont think there is a sprint button which is ****ing ridiculous.

- Realized I'm already playing on accelerated clock so getting to a decision may be tough. Especially in stand up fights. Ground battles are more likely to go to decision.

+ Presentation elements are incredible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »