Home

NBA Live 15 Ships on October 7th For Xbox One & PS4 - Open Letter from Sean O達rien

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Ships on October 7th For Xbox One & PS4 - Open Letter from Sean O達rien within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2014, 02:56 PM   #9
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

OVR: 0
It's the way the players moved that bothered me the most. Will they have smooth looking, realistic player movement, not this robotic crap.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:57 PM   #10
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NBA Live 15 Ships on October 7th For Xbox One & PS4 - Open Letter from Sean O達ri

Quote:
We値l start sharing gameplay details in July, and will continue to provide in-depth insight through August and September.
I guess no showing at E3? If so that's disappointing, was looking forward to see something from them there. Plus, no gameplay screenshot? It's the only EA game from this season that hasn't shown an image from their game.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:14 PM   #11
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
I can't hate on this open letter for it's honesty and because before 2K, most of us was ON THE LIVE WAGON, real talk! But EA has a very steep hill to climb to get back to where it was in the past because if it's anything like or close to last year's title, it'll end up with the same results of no one buying the game and talking bad about it. It's good to have competition between companies for sports games because I feel it brings out the best of both worlds.. We haven't had that in a long time for sport games..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 03:17 PM   #12
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Re: NBA Live 15 Ships on October 7th For Xbox One & PS4 - Open Letter from Sean O達ri

I have a feeling the game will look similar to this if the other EA games are to be believed:
http://youtu.be/upXXhDQ76bk

That part where he was dribbling with the stats is what I THOUGHT Live 14 would look like. Just like Madden pulled the okey doke and now M15 looks closer to that CGI RG3 than M25 does, I think Live did the same, or at least I hope. I'd hope the movements in all their games got the same treatment because the RG3 vid showed some awesome fluidity, but the gameplay was a whole other story. NBA Live's dribbling looks amazing in the Kyrie thing, but it didn't work that way in the actual game.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:24 PM   #13
Rookie

It's only June and we're already getting open letters. This does not smell good.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #14
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Didn't this happen last year as well ?

Either way.

In terms of graphics (I wont speak on gameplay because I never did buy the game....only played the demo) I want NBA 2k14/new madden Kaepernick pic type of graphics.....plain and simple. If I see screens like that, they'll catch my attention. If I see that cartoony PS2 like style again. I'll pass (like I did this year). I'm not blindly buying this game anymore. I have since the sega genesis, but will no longer do that.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:40 PM   #15
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Enjoy this beautiful weather but October needs to come asap!

#WeAreLive #NothingButNext #WeWantItMoreThanYouDo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 03:43 PM   #16
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

Another open letter huh? This is basically the typical "Hey you know the $60 game you bought last year sucked, but this one will be better" letter.

I only have affiliation to the best product available...And right now NBA Live is not that. They've got a lot of work to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »