Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2014, 09:08 AM   #1
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23
Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

EA Sports has just released the first official trailer for Madden NFL 15, featuring Carolina Panthers linebacker and Defensive Player of the Year Luke Kuechly.

They have also released details on Madden NFL 15 Ultimate Edition, which includes 30 Madden Ultimate Team pro packs and a draft class pack featuring 10 of the first round draft picks from the 2014 NFL Draft.

You can also see a few new Madden NFL 15 screenshots here.

Deliver on Defense

Set the tone on defense with more control thanks to an all-new arsenal of pass rush moves, contain the open field with intuitive tackling mechanics, and play as a team with redesigned zone and man coverage logic all while being immersed in the play from the other side of the line, with defensive player lock cameras. Madden NFL 15 delivers on defense.

NFL Films Inspired Presentation

Relive the greatest moments in games played with dynamic pre-game and halftime shows , and get your all-access field pass with NFL Films inspired in-game camera angles dropping you right in the heart of an NFL game. Gain a new perspective of the game with six new gameplay cameras to toggle through pre snap on every play. Madden NFL 15 features NFL Films inspired presentation.

Know Your Opponent

Call your plays with confidence using data from millions of online games played by Madden gamers and test your new found skills through intense challenges and conditions in The Gauntlet. Madden NFL 15 gives you the advantage to know your opponent.

Madden NFL 15 arrives on August 26th for Xbox One, PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360.

Read the full press release below.

Fans Get First Look at Gameplay and New Trailer Starring Luke Kuechly

Madden Season is right around the corner, as today EA SPORTS released the first official gameplay video for Madden NFL 15. The video, featuring Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly, underscores the key focus in this year’s game, a commitment to improved defense.

New defensive features and mechanics allow fans to transform into their rival’s worst nightmare, with an arsenal of new pass rush moves, new open-field tackling mechanics, new defensive cameras and much more. More details surrounding Madden NFL 15, including in-depth info on defensive improvements, presentation enhancements and more will be announced next week at E3.

Madden NFL 15 is developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon and will be available on August 26 in North America and on August 29 in the EU for Xbox One, the all-in-one entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. A version of Madden NFL 15 will also release on Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and the PlayStation®3 entertainment system. To learn more about Madden NFL 15, visit http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl.

Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 09:14 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 15 Gameplay Video

First reaction..... 0 hints at equipment updates :/
Not sure if the graphics shown there look quite like that Kap picture from yesterday.

Thoughts?
Old 06-06-2014, 09:15 AM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Double team run blocking looked pretty good.

The collision looked good, too.

Looked like a closer camera on Kuchely(sp), too.

Need to see more action.

Last edited by roadman; 06-06-2014 at 09:20 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:17 AM   #4
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Not having owned 14 and the herky jerky slo-mo nature of the vid makes it hard to tell, but graphic & animation wise, that looked like 14 to me.

Last edited by BezO; 06-06-2014 at 09:19 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:17 AM   #5
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

I wasn't impressed at all. Your right, the graphics looked nothing like the Kaepernick picture.

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 09:19 AM   #6
Pro

I mean, how many players/teams still use the black/white convo for their shoes?

I'm pretty sure the Seahawks are rocking neon green/blue or neon green/black most of the time... I don't understand why team colors are not the standard shoe color... or for that matter, why can't there be any variety in shoe/equipment color from players on the same team? :/
Old 06-06-2014, 09:19 AM   #7
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I saw nothing in there that got me excited. The reach block attempt was cool, but who knows if that was just an animation or an actual interaction. Quick look in the background sidelines looked the same. As mentioned no equipment updates. Animations didn't look any smoother than usual. Still waiting to see extensive footage.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-06-2014, 09:28 AM   #8
Pro

And.... Did someone else click to see the "feature set"????

3 advertised features... better defense, new cameras (again), basically online ask madden (WTF!)

Hopefully that page will be updated soon with substantial info.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »