Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2014, 09:51 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 15 Gameplay Video

Graphics look the same in motions. Animations and movement look the same.

Alarmed by what I see in the video.

-At the snap all LBs are already in full sprints towards the LOS instead of reading and then reacting, ok fine maybe the play call was ALL LBs DOG.

-But at :47 the OLB willfully gives up contain and runs right into a block from the TE. He doesn't try to stay on TE outside shoulder at all. This is taught at the JV level if not sooner. The defense can't be truly fixed until this aspect of the game is fixed. This is an example of the game within the game the one-on-one within the team aspect. That OLB and should be outside the TE and that TE should be trying to turn that OLBs shoulders. Which should be determined by Run Block Rating and Block Shed rating.

Last edited by dghustla; 06-06-2014 at 09:57 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:53 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Another year, another disappointment. Maybe in the year 2030 they'll finally have an impressive game to show off.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:54 AM   #19
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0

For everyone that is about to say "Graphics look the same", please look above at what I just posted. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2014, 09:58 AM   #20
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
-But at :47 the OLB willfully gives up contain and runs right into a block from the TE. He doesn't try to stay on TE outside shoulder at all. This is taught at the JV level if not sooner. The defense can't be truly fixed until this aspect of the game is fixed. This is an example of the game without the game the one-on-one within the team aspect. That OLB and be outside the TE and that TE should be trying to turn that OLBs shoulders. Which should be determined by Run Block Rating and Block Shed rating.
That's the safety, but yeah, EA hasn't figured that out yet.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:00 AM   #21
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
For everyone that is about to say "Graphics look the same", please look above at what I just posted. Thanks.
Are you saying "the same as M25" or "the same as the Kaep picture"? If it's the former, I agree with you. If it's the latter... I don't really know where your argument is going with YT compression haha.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 10:01 AM   #22
Rookie

bodymore's Arena

We were blown away by other titles (2k14, The Show) after looking at trailers on youtube. The same thing was said last year when they released the espn video. Not impressed at all.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:06 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 1

That Sherman pic looks as accurate as Kap's; his mouth is wide open. Looks pretty real to me :-P

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 06-06-2014, 10:07 AM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
That Sherman pic looks as accurate as Kap's; his mouth is wide open. Looks pretty real to me :-P
He's much thicker than his real self..... the player model is basically the same old Madden model. The face has clearly been scanned, that's good.

And again, LOOK AT THE GRASS ON THAT PIC!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »