Home

E3 Press Conference Schedule, Your Pre-Game Predictions

This is a discussion on E3 Press Conference Schedule, Your Pre-Game Predictions within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2014, 09:39 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
E3 Press Conference Schedule, Your Pre-Game Predictions

It's officially E3 week!

Today is the day each company puts their best foot forward to show off their latest and greatest games. The biggest conferences for sports games are likely to be Microsoft, EA, and Sony's conferences. Here is today's press conference schedule:
  • Microsoft (Pre-Show then Conference) - Noon ET/9 a.m. PT
  • EA - 2:30 p.m. ET/11:30 a.m. PT
  • Ubisoft - 5:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT
  • Sony - 8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PT
  • Nintendo - 11:30 a.m. ET/8:30 a.m. PT (Tuesday)
There are several places you can watch each conference, we'll likely be tuning in at IGN where each conference will be livestreamed in one place. You can read our official predictions in our latest Fact or Fiction.

What are you expecting to be announced or revealed today for sports games? Let's hear your predictions!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 10:08 AM   #2
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

OVR: 0
My predictions for E3:

The trend of unrealistic next-gen expectations continue. Most will be dissatisfied with sports games because people won't be blown away. Even if graphics make a bigger leap (as it appears they will this year), it won't be enough to keep the peace. Trailers will be torn apart for having animations seen in past games, this is just another port! Screenshots will show how developers don't care about getting uniform or equipment details correct!! There will be a lack of game mode changes (probably because priority is given to gameplay and graphics) which will be yet another negative because like I said before, developers don't care. (hope the sarcasm is noticed here)

I'm predicting D-Day on these forums. Some of it justified, some of it not. I think next-gen actually got off to a great start and expect much better games. I think the games will look similiar, feel similiar, but when it comes to playing, will be noticeably better and different.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:35 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
There is a rumor that 2k football is coming back, and I am very intrigued that it is true. This is because of how late the Madden 15 info has come and the fact that they did not specify that their license deal was exclusive. I believe that EA and 2k are baiting each other to try to one up each other. 2k football is back is my prediction!
Old 06-09-2014, 11:08 AM   #4
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: E3 Press Conference Schedule, Your Pre-Game Predictions

If NFL2k Football, not an All Pro football title....but an actual NFL 2k football game is announced I will poo my pants.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:19 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1
Last year at E3, EA sports partnered with Microsoft to promote Madden and 2k partnered with Sony to promote NBA 2k14. There is no question 2k prefers Sony. This year, the Sony E3 press conference will be available to the audience in SELECT MOVIE THEATERS!! This is not just an ordinary press conference. Also, Sony states that they have a big surprise for the audience regarding a GAME THAT THE AUDIENCE HAS ASKED FOR FOR YEARS!! I believe this game will be NFL 2k15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 11:24 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 14
Is this on tv like spike this year?

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »