Home

Madden NFL 15: Hands-on Presentation & Visuals Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Hands-on Presentation & Visuals Impressions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2014, 04:31 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 15: Hands-on Presentation & Visuals Impressions

GoodGameBro has put in over 20 hours behind the sticks of Madden NFL 15. Due to embargo, they can only talk about the presentation and visuals of the game. If those things interest you, make sure you give it a read.

Quote:
Celebrations are all dynamic. This adds a sense of realism and makes the game look more fluid. The best example I saw of this was when Alfred Morris scored a touchdown against me. I tackled Morris into the endzone and he rolled over and celebrated by pointing both hands in the air. After celebrating on the ground, he got up off the turf and did his signature “home run” celebration. This all happened without any cut scenes; all of this happened in real time. This new addition helps immersion immensely. Gone are the days when a touchdown is scored on one side of the field and the cut scene shows the player celebrating on the opposite side of the endzone.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 06-09-2014 at 04:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 04:35 PM   #2
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 15: Hands-on Presentation & Visuals Impressions

In M25, couldn't you stay in zoom cam the whole game? After the snap wouldn't it pop out enough to see both wideouts? I remember using a camera, maybe it wasn't called zoom, that let me do that in M25 and the graphics really looked a lot better than viewing through standard.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:06 PM   #3
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

OVR: 0

Sounds good, new presentation can go a long way with making this game feel less stale. Happy to here that cut scenes are gone (a huge one for me), I like all the new presentation camera angels. Didn't like that they still have Romo too skinny, hopefully it's fixed in the final build.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:12 PM   #4
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
In M25, couldn't you stay in zoom cam the whole game? After the snap wouldn't it pop out enough to see both wideouts? I remember using a camera, maybe it wasn't called zoom, that let me do that in M25 and the graphics really looked a lot better than viewing through standard.
You're right and it was called zoomed, the camera zoomed out during pass plays which is my favorite camera to use, hopefully they didn't screw it up this year.
Is their 6 additional camera angles or just 6 new camera angles in all? Because if just 6 camera angles in all, sounds like they just took the same camera angles, added minor adjustments, & hyping them up as all new camera angles now just to make another bullet point on the back of the box. They still cant get more than 6 camera angles in next gen? Whats so hard about that?
Old 06-09-2014, 05:13 PM   #5
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Sounds like "Living Worlds" got kicked down the road to M16 or taken off the board entirely. That's a shame.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 05:23 PM   #6
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

All sounded promising.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:50 PM   #7
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Will we still have injury updates during the game. And also will we hear about the cpu injury updates? But so far it sounds very promising.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:57 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Yeah that was a huge issue for me. I personally hated all the camera views in 25. I prefer the zoom cam but in 25 when you pulled the camera back presnap to see your play, the outer edges of the field were cut off & if you were in a 5 wide receiver set you couldn't see your edge receivers. I hope they fixed this & made improvements the all of the camera options. NCAA 14 cameras were way better in my opinion. For the love of God can we finally get CUSTOM CAM back EA?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »