Home

Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPad)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPad) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2014, 12:15 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPad)

MyMaddenPad.com has posted a pair of articles on Madden NFL 15 discussing the defensive changes to the gameplay as well as presentation changes within Madden.

Here are some highlights:
  • On the overall feel of Presentation: "The pre-game is much shorter, more authentic, no dead air, there is visual variety for everything you are hearing. You finally feel like the UI, the commentary team of Sims and Nantz, and the camera team are all in sync."
  • On the coin toss: "Removed coin-toss from pre-game. You can set your strategy before the game, if you like to receive or defer."
  • On in-game storylines: "Emerging stories during the game that commentators will talk about. So if Percy Harvin is having a great game with 2 kick–off returns for a TD Jim and Phil will talk about it and they will highlight and go back to those replays. So telling emerging stories with replays adds to the presentation."
  • On the halftime show: "Larry talks and shows highlights of the first half by linking plays that tells how the score has been reflected. It’s more than just two clips. They also show some player stats at the bottom of the screen as well."
  • On smarter crowds: "Crowd now has more logic. There is a long list of things. For example when you throw a deep bomb the crowd will start to stand up and explode when the catch is made."
  • On QB Accuracy: "The defense also may seem better because of the inaccuracy of QBs but that’s on the offensive side of the ball and we’ll talk about that later."
Be sure to read both articles which are full of much more information on Madden NFL 15!
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 12:43 PM   #2
Banned

allstardad's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPa

Hoping that during halftime show, they'll talk about other games around the league. At least show scores and stats.

Other than that, presentation sounds as if its taken a step forward.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:25 PM   #3
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPa

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstardad
Hoping that during halftime show, they'll talk about other games around the league. At least show scores and stats.

Other than that, presentation sounds as if its taken a step forward.
They've already mentioned that it only covers your game and not others around the league.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:26 PM   #4
Banned

allstardad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
They've already mentioned that it only covers your game and not others around the league.
oh well, maybe next year
Old 06-10-2014, 01:49 PM   #5
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
Nice, can't wait to see this and see if it plays out how's it's being reviewed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 1

so good news if you want to play with the sticks, but what about your teammates are they going to do this appropriately linked to bsh, awr, prc etc? whilt you are being a lolb for example?

what if you play coach like me will both team' players do this?
Old 06-10-2014, 02:27 PM   #7
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

I'm not one of those equipment people, but it is strange that arm sleeves aren't in the game. They keep on using screenshots of Manziel and we know he'll be wearing one.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:33 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 1
I agree with allstar dad! One thing that NFL2k5 did well was the halftime and postgame but I felt like they missed out on putting in some info on the other games. To feel like there is more to the league than just the games you play. This would be a great addition...because really...i know what happened in my game...I just played it...give me game stats for my game and a few others...like in my division or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »