Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Hands-On Impressions (GoodGameBro)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Hands-On Impressions (GoodGameBro) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2014, 12:42 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Hands-On Impressions (GoodGameBro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C the Lyte
I feel like I've read that same article for the past 5 or so years...

Damn, I came here just to post this. It's the same article over and over, I swear. He didn't even constructively critique anything, he just loved it all.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:46 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
This leads me to believe that the locomotion/animation system was botched so badly in 06' that there is literally nothing they can do to fix the code without throwing off the balance of the entire game.
Correct me if I"m wrong but it seems as though they're building on a broken foundation. Hell, it's evident in the article linked by the OP. Years ago they add 4 Billion WR animations but they were never seen because the QB's don't utilize them. How in the hell was THAT NOT DISCOVERED DURING Q&A?! How can you add that many animations and never see them trigger during development!?

How can the gaming-media justify the good ratings when they're being lied to? Someone in a position of power has to call a spade a spade. I've done my part, I don't buy this garbage anymore.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:50 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

"The game will now teach you how to read zone v. man defenses, how to read specific pass reads and how to identify blitz schemes."

This is gold^^^^
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 01:13 PM   #12
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Just an FYI, the CGer that I've been in communication with said this about Clint's comment:

I think he is probably talking about OL/DL interaction, reach tackles and gang tackles.

??

Last edited by roadman; 06-10-2014 at 01:22 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:14 PM   #13
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

This all sounds fine but I don't get that excited over reading impressions anymore. I mostly just read them to learn new information or new features that I wasn't aware of before. Bottom line is, and maybe I am wrong, it seems to me like if someone was given access to the game and decided, "Wow, this sucks, and I am gonna tell the world about it" those people probably wouldn't get access ever again. Just saying. I can't help but feel that way.

The proof is in the pudding. Let's see some gameplay. Don't tell me. Show me.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:40 PM   #14
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

OVR: 0
the wind FINALLY works after how many years smh im always been a fan of madden but this long for something so simple but waiting for gameplay
Old 06-10-2014, 01:44 PM   #15
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris luva luva
Correct me if I"m wrong but it seems as though they're building on a broken foundation. Hell, it's evident in the article linked by the OP. Years ago they add 4 Billion WR animations but they were never seen because the QB's don't utilize them. How in the hell was THAT NOT DISCOVERED DURING Q&A?! How can you add that many animations and never see them trigger during development!?

How can the gaming-media justify the good ratings when they're being lied to? Someone in a position of power has to call a spade a spade. I've done my part, I don't buy this garbage anymore.

First off, its "QA" not "Q&A." But to answer your question, due to the fact that QBs would throw the ball right in the numbers of your WRs, TEs, RBs, etc when accurate it only triggered so many catch animations. By allowing the QB to throw the ball to your intended receiver in various spots surrounding his body, it opens up more catch animations.

QA Central Gameplay-Madden NFL

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 01:45 PM   #16
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
Positive post, I'm going to stay optimistic and realistic at the same time and hope for the best. If what Goodgamebro is saying is true, then we may be able to get a good product this season..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »