Home

FIFA 15: Impressions from Hands-On Event

This is a discussion on FIFA 15: Impressions from Hands-On Event within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2014, 09:01 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 15: Impressions from Hands-On Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Individuality, that's what I want to see in this version most of all. I want each player and each team to be distinct from one another and I want it to be noticeable. The emotions, pitch/kit degradation, the improved physics, the new ball physics, all of that is great, but without Barcelona being Barcelona, it all just feels shallow.
Spot on, that's what I've had a problem with FIFA 14 on PS4/XB1, but I let it slide being the first game on the system and we knew we weren't going to get many new things out of it like that. But now with the technology of these 2 systems present, there is no excuse for this not being in the game.

PES has player ID and you can tell by how Messi dribbles and plays, and so forth. In PES 13 they had 50 players with player ID, in PES 14 I know they used more players for it.

Team playing styles need to be in, long ball, short passing, etc. Teams that hold onto the ball I want them to control it in the game, I want to see Barcelona play it to their back 4 to set up play as they get them involved.

I've had enough of the eye candy, and while player emotions is nice, it's not what I'm looking for. If this stuff isn't in the game, and can be clearly see with star players and teams, I'll probably be looking at PES 15.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:58 AM   #10
Banned

I dont understand these nerdy developpers that never kicked a ball ...the thing I would live to see change is the through passes that have so much succes and everybody exploiting them and abusing the air throughballs from box to box come onn I am pissed ..**** the graphics for me its about gameplay and thats not the case here in fifa 14 hea d ers are too powerfull crosses always find a head in contrast to real games its a joke ..everybody has xavi paasing abillities and falcao header abilities ..its ruining the game ..the thing that will keep me playbg and buying the game is gameplay I give a **** about graohics and emotions .I wont be buying fifa if those things a r e in the game ..and as far as chemistry goes I ts ajoke ...weak *** concept

I had mboyo and destro as strikers (chemistry 100) but as soon as I put falcao in the team gets worse ..what logic ?? U bench falcao cu he is from south america and wont have good chemistry with european players???? Look at all the major clubs on top madrid man city psg barca ..all nationalities mixed ..so fut is crap with the chemistry thing .its unrealistic and wack ..other online modes are garbarge ..no cups no online leageus just seasons ..wauwww fifa is a con company period ..they promote the **** out of us misleadin the public and ignorin the rreal issues too bad they have monopoly on soccer games
Old 06-16-2014, 02:49 PM   #11
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16

^^^^^
Huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2015, 04:15 PM   #12
Just started!

G2A are selling Fifa 15 for £23:88 for PC and also have offers for it on all platforms.... is worth checking out https://www.g2a.com/fifa-15-origin-cd-key-preorder-global.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »