Home

A Full 15 Minutes of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on A Full 15 Minutes of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2014, 10:19 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: A Full 15 Minutes of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

-QB walk up to the line animations looked life-like
-signature throws
-offensive line fidgets really make them look less robotic

When it comes to new animations they have put into this game, it really does look like it can be the game everyone is hoping for. I can only hope they build off and add more of these little details.

He also mentioned they had a shortened development cycle due to madden 25 coming out late on next gen consoles. Can only imagine what the game will look like next year. I actually have a lot of faith in this dev team.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:23 PM   #10
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

OVR: 0
this year i know what is exactly missing from the game and want was added(or added back) i see this as a good (but very very late) to what madden can be. Madden is going to be madden now my biggest concern would actually be the defensive assignments they had in the passed. I do like what i see from the videos i watched this week. ive played madden from madden 2003 to madden 25(all staright though) i seen great madden and bad ones i just hope it be a great game again like in the pass. Maybe nfl 2k can help them be better but thats if they get on the nfl train line, Ill buy madden this year like i always do
Old 06-11-2014, 10:23 PM   #11
Rookie

videogameprojr's Arena

Presentation really took a step forward and the resemblance to CBS broadcasts is astonishing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 10:25 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 2

So i just got done watching the video. The presetaon looks great and the grapchis look good but of course on a computer video you cant really tell how good a game looks in till you play it. The animation still look like they need a lot of work. One thing i didnt like that the guy said is that they where on a short develment cryle becuase of madden 25 coming out in novmber for next gen sounds like if the game is not that good that will be there excuse this time. The previews for this game have sounded good but i could say the same thing about madden pretty much ever year but then when the game comes out things only work about half has while has the sound. Madden was great during the ps2 days but has sucked sences. Last year i didnt get the game for the first time in like 4 or 5 years and i am to the point where nothing is going to convence me that the game is going to be good. The only way i may get this game is if it comes out and i hear a lot of good things on hear form you guys even then i would probly want to rent the game first.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:27 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 15

Presentation looks much better, atmosphere sounds great and graphics are top notch.

Honestly, if Madden could just COMPLETELY re-write their locomotion to make movement look realistic and re-vamp animations this game would sky rocket in quality. Unfortunately, EA just refuses to bear down and entirely fix these glaring issues..
Old 06-11-2014, 10:28 PM   #14
Rookie

Looks like Trash to me
Old 06-11-2014, 10:29 PM   #15
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm really loving the Playcall screen, especially where is shows what play was called last. I hope I can pick pick which player I want my Oline to double team. The game was probably on rookie, but I hope playing Dline is nt that effortless I can see it being abused.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 10:30 PM   #16
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Since EA can make a presentation that's identical to a CBS broadcast minus the logo and music, I wish they'd just go all in and make one similar to a FOX & NBC broadcast, as well as include ESPN integration for MNF.

That would go such a long way in regards to immersion, variation, and it would keep things very fresh in franchise modes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »