Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2014, 12:40 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers

What does it take to trigger a multi-hit tackle, I've seen them sporadically in other videos but most of the time when a player is engaged the other potential tacklers do a weird jump back animation. Also I see no sense of acceleration in the running game, they look to get to full sprint as soon as they get the ball, it does not look organic at all. Graphics and player models look good.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8

On run plays there is way too much east west going on. When a running back is running straight ahead, his momentum should carry him forward, the turning needs to be eliminated to more of a side step.

Also to make things more natural looking, there needs to be much more lean, kind of like player sense. When kaepernick is about to get sacked you should see him lean away from the incoming defender. Almost like and automatic escape/avoid animation. Stick out a hand or something. Lineman also need more lean in their midsections when blocking. Only gripe about ol/dl interaction is that torso's are way too stiff

Last edited by johnnyg713; 06-12-2014 at 12:48 PM.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:47 PM   #11
Banned

atomant94's Arena

OVR: 6

The graphics and presentation looks great, but the animations are such a buzzkill
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 12:49 PM   #12
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

OVR: 0

I was praising how Percy went and attacked that ball at it's highest point, and how the DB tried to swat it but couldn't. But then I realized it was a user catch. Hopefully the CPU receivers do the same. Too many times in the past they would just wait for the ball to come to them, when there is clearly a defender between them and the ball.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:50 PM   #13
Rookie

My first thought watching this was, man what happened to the defense they spoke so highly of? I love madden i really do been playing it for years since the ambulance use to come out. With that being said i had the next gen madden and i thought it was a step up from last gens version. After a few videos i have watched the games plays the same as 25 just smoother i can see it now the same routes look like they work as i was watching every pass play and the corners reaction. I see all the same tackle animations not only that lower difficulty or not the corners did not play on the ball against the bomb to harvin or the td to rice. I hope thats not the case when the games drops in august.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:53 PM   #14
Rookie

EA is still putting small band-aids on large open wounds. Until the engine is over haul this is what the community will continue to get. Year of the running backs, year of the offense, year of the defense...when will it be year of the consumer? The game gives you 'eye candy' while EA picks your pockets.LOL.....this game has been around for 25 yrs.My goodness, what does it take to get it right.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:58 PM   #15
Banned

This just looks sad to me! The kicking meter is a joke imo, hope you can turn off those funny lines! Movement is just strange and slowing down your player is a stuck in the mud kind of thing? Again graphics look nice but unless they have improve franchise mode, its a no buy for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 12:58 PM   #16
Rookie

What happened to true step?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »