Home

Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPad)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPad) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2014, 12:56 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 18
Just saw the new Madden 15 Halftime Show video. Yikes. It's been 10 years since 2K5, and this still looks like garbage compared to that Chris Berman Halftime show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvbtu3St_4Y

This looks and sounds nothing like a true broadcast halftime. The camera angles are all wrong. The pacing is slow and clumsy. Lack of music. No around the league highlights and updates. I'm sorry EA, but this seals the deal for me - a 3rd year now without buying Madden. : ( Very disappointing.
Old 06-16-2014, 01:10 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPa

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnprestonevans
Just saw the new Madden 15 Halftime Show video. Yikes. It's been 10 years since 2K5, and this still looks like garbage compared to that Chris Berman Halftime show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvbtu3St_4Y

This looks and sounds nothing like a true broadcast halftime. The camera angles are all wrong. The pacing is slow and clumsy. Lack of music. No around the league highlights and updates. I'm sorry EA, but this seals the deal for me - a 3rd year now without buying Madden. : ( Very disappointing.
Presentation camera angles are all jacked up with this game yo. They keep hiring experts and it's still not right. I'm not saying Madden 12 cams were perfect, but how in Madden 15 can you have dudes celebrating big plays and the camera is not even giving them a tight shot, when you had it right 3 years ago? What happened?

What stations are these EA cats watching football on?
Old 06-18-2014, 02:09 AM   #19
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPa

I am just now going through all the M15 information, but it seems to me the players are scaled better; am I just seeing things?
Old 06-18-2014, 02:21 AM   #20
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I am just now going through all the M15 information, but it seems to me the players are scaled better; am I just seeing things?
They are definitely scaled better.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:05 AM   #21
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
Some of the so-call added features sound more like some borrowed features from ncaa football, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But, if EA is going to use ncaa football as a guide to go by why not go all the way. Have OC/DC go after head coaching jobs, and put in CPU vs CPU as well as more customization.
I'm sure they absolutely want to do stuff like that but what you describe is far from a copy and past job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2014, 08:34 AM   #22
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

The right/left stick pass rush controls sound cool if they're tuned correctly. I like the sound of the disengage button if tuned correctly. But I'm not a fan of only having a finesse & power move button. I'd want to know exactly what move I'm using. And no mention of the acceleration burst feedback being turn off-able. The last thing this game needs is more pop ups.

The tackling sounds ehh. Without new & improved animations, I'm not sure how good this could be.

Coverage sounds ehh. Without the implementation of WR/DB interaction, it can't be all that good.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:50 AM   #23
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridiron
Presentation camera angles are all jacked up with this game yo. They keep hiring experts and it's still not right. I'm not saying Madden 12 cams were perfect, but how in Madden 15 can you have dudes celebrating big plays and the camera is not even giving them a tight shot, when you had it right 3 years ago? What happened?

What stations are these EA cats watching football on?
It looks right to me, the opening kickoff camera where it shows the kicker up close is EXACTLY like what you see on TV. A lot of the replays look way more like what you see on tv now than ever before. The camera cuts to the coaches are authentic, as are the replays on TDs that I have seen.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:38 AM   #24
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
It looks right to me, the opening kickoff camera where it shows the kicker up close is EXACTLY like what you see on TV. A lot of the replays look way more like what you see on tv now than ever before. The camera cuts to the coaches are authentic, as are the replays on TDs that I have seen.

Opening kickoff I agree. Beyond that and I have said it many times before the halftime highlight camera angle is horrible.

Need more replays and highlights for the halftime show from a further angle whether it be a broadcast angle or another angle with depth.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »