Home

Madden NFL 15 Includes Peyton Manning Omaha Cadence

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Includes Peyton Manning Omaha Cadence within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2014, 02:39 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15 Off-Screen Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
That's not what he said, he was talking about having him respond using NFL Films Sound FX audio. They already have big reactions for all 22 players and they're dynamic now not cut scenes.
So that takes two years?
Old 06-16-2014, 02:43 PM   #10
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
So that takes two years?
I have no idea man, maybe they'll have it next year it's a luxury, too many key things to fix first.
Old 06-16-2014, 02:44 PM   #11
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
I have no idea man, maybe they'll have it next year it's a luxury, too many key things to fix first.
What other game has real audio with trash talking??? I'll be waiting....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2014, 03:05 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
oh yeah I agree with you, I was just using it as an example of how it seems like even little things that could be added or fixed appear to take years to be addressed.

Honestly the PS4 version is the only Madden since the PS2 days that I even found playable so I'm actually just really happy I can play Madden again.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:08 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
you'll be waiting at least two more years if ever according to EA.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
All-Pro Football 2K8 had a "Field Pass" feature, which would show close-ups of players talking to each other and talking to coaches before and after plays. They would even curse during these scenes, which is why the game got a "mild language" descriptor from the ESRB.

The original NFL Blitz games (1997 - 2003) also had trash talk between players before and after plays. I was disappointed when EA Sports left it out of their 2012 remake. It actually does add something to a game's fun factor.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:36 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
I don't like listening to real audio and trash talk during games. I want it to resemble a television broadcast. You can't hear any of that stuff while watching a game.
With a good surround sound you can clearly hear a lot of the in game banter & trash talk when watching a game lol. In fact the NFL is heading more in the direction of giving tv viewers the feeling of being at the game with advanced camera views, players mic'd up, etc..to get more ratings. I think it's great that EA is adding a lot of the real audio. I personally love it because it immerses you. When I'm playing the game I prefer the feeling of being on the field rather than watching a broadcast. But hey that's why there's options for you to turn off audio, change camera views, etc...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2014, 03:42 PM   #16
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
All-Pro Football 2K8 had a "Field Pass" feature, which would show close-ups of players talking to each other and talking to coaches before and after plays. They would even curse during these scenes, which is why the game got a "mild language" descriptor from the ESRB.

The original NFL Blitz games (1997 - 2003) also had trash talk between players before and after plays. I was disappointed when EA Sports left it out of their 2012 remake. It actually does add something to a game's fun factor.
I said real though, the older stuff was always fake. At least Madden has the real cadences.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »