Home

Madden NFL 15 All-22 Camera is Identical to the NCAA Football 14 Coordinator Cam

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 All-22 Camera is Identical to the NCAA Football 14 Coordinator Cam within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2014, 06:24 PM   #17
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 15 All-22 Camera is Identical to the NCAA Football 14 Coordinator Cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
I don't see how anyone would NOT like the idea of having lots of camera options. Personally, I wouldn't use this much, but it certainly is great to have. The more options, the better!
Agreed, I will only use this cam for CPU vs CPU matches or "coach mode," if available. I'm glad the option is included though for those who like to use it all the time.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:36 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 All-22 Camera is Identical to the NCAA Football 14 Coordinator Cam

10th year in a row without user defined cameras is the real issue. If they would just give that some attention, everyone could get the view they wanted.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:48 PM   #19
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8
Probably never really use it but it's cool to have options. Just wondering why they didn't call it coordinator cam also?
Old 06-20-2014, 06:54 PM   #20
Rookie

Blue12's Arena

One thing I would like to see is the team utilize the "sky cam" like on Sunday Night Football. They wouldn't have to even have to acknowledge it or have a name for it in the game, just have that angle and the movement of it. I see components of it in the game now, but I think especially pre-play as the huddle breaks, they could have assorted shots of right above the huddle and behind it as it breaks.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:56 PM   #21
MVP

You do know you can zoom the camera back to see the whole field presnap when using the Zoom cam right lol?
The Zoom cam is awesome this year. It's finally the perfect height & angle. It zooms out just enough so that you can see all of your receivers when passing & zooms in just right on running plays. The all 22 cam looks good but I prefer the feeling of being on the field when playing rather than watching from a blimp lol. But hey that's why we have OPTIONS right? If you don't like a particular cam just use a different one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2014, 07:03 PM   #22
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
I can see this being useful for coach mode inclined users in particular.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:22 PM   #23
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
Loved this in NCAA, looking forward to it. I just wish it also meant the inclusion of Off/Def. Coordinators!
Old 06-20-2014, 07:26 PM   #24
Rookie

OhioCub's Arena

I love this camera angle. The only one I used in NCAA 14. I might try the defensive camera when on defense but on offense I feel like this is the only angle in which I can see my recievers downfield and get proper depth perception. The only way I'll ever use zoom is if they give us a way to turn the QB/ball carriers head (without changing direction) in order to see all angles. For those of you who have played real football you know one of the first fundamentals they teach is to have your head on a spindle. That's pretty much impossible in any zoomed in cam on Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »