Home

R.B.I. Baseball 14 Arrives June 24th For Xbox One & PS4 - Multi-Player Coming Soon

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 14 Arrives June 24th For Xbox One & PS4 - Multi-Player Coming Soon within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2014, 07:47 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
R.B.I. Baseball 14 Arrives June 24th For Xbox One & PS4 - Multi-Player Coming Soon

R.B.I. Baseball 14 is scheduled to arrive on Xbox One and PS4 on June 24th for $19.99, updated rosters will be included.

A competitive multi-player mode and a special alumni pack is slated to arrive later this summer. The alumni pack will allow gamers to add 60 former Major League stars from the earliest days of R.B.I. Baseball.

The game has already released for PS3, 360, iOS and Android.

In case you missed it, you can read our review here.

Read the full press release below.

R.B.I. Baseball 14 to hit Next Gen consoles June 24

#RBI14 available next week for PlayStationŽ4 and Xbox One; Game updates rosters and will debut multi-player for consoles this summer

R.B.I. Baseball 14, the first console video game developed by MLBAM, will be available on Tuesday, June 24, for the PlayStationŽ4 computer entertainment system and via ID@Xbox on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.

MLBAM, which earlier this spring delivered a re-imagined, true-to-its-roots version of the iconic video game brand to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android smartphones and tablets as well as console platforms PlayStationŽ3 and Xbox 360, also will introduce a host of updated features later this summer. Among those will be a competitive multi-player mode and a special alumni pack across for current and next gen consoles. The latter will allow gamers to add 60 former Major League stars from the earliest days of the R.B.I. Baseball brand.

In addition, R.B.I. Baseball 14 on next gen consoles and supported iOS and Android mobile devices will have updated rosters to include players such as Jose Abreu (White Sox), Emilio Bonifacio (Cubs), Brandon Hicks (Giants), Mark Reynolds (Brewers), Jonathan Schoop (Orioles) and Masahiro Tanaka (Yankees).

R.B.I. Baseball 14 is available from the Xbox Games Store, published by Majesco Entertainment Company for Xbox 360 and Xbox One and the PlayStationŽStore for the one-time price of $19.99. The mobile game is available for $4.99 from the App Store on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and Google Play. For more information, please visit rbigame.com and follow @RBIGame.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Android / iOS / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2014, 09:54 AM   #2
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Arrives June 24th For Xbox One & PS4 - Multi-Player Coming Soo

I want to know how this game is selling. They still advertise it on the main MLB.com page. I do hope they continue to make yearly releases, and eventually it can become the game we kind of need it to be within this genre.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 06-19-2014, 01:46 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13
I'll start paying attention when they add a career/franchise mode. A sports game can't really work for me these days without a franchise mode. I'm spoiled!
Old 06-22-2014, 10:11 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Arrives June 24th For Xbox One & PS4 - Multi-Player Coming Soo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I want to know how this game is selling.
I was curious about that too. Wonder how it did sales wise on the consoles.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:05 AM   #5
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Sold the Show for $46 on ebay as I need something anything new in a Baseball game so hopefully it will be up on the ps4 tonight .
No stats kind of stinks but at least I can play a Post season mode and fun is all that really matters for me , you know something you cant put down , man I miss the days of having many choices .

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 06-24-2014 at 01:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »