Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Trailer - More Features Revealed on July 3rd

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Trailer - More Features Revealed on July 3rd within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2014, 04:09 PM   #17
Rookie

Heatcheck3s's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Trailer - More Features Revealed on July 3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005

This is why I wanted Konami to release PES at the console launch, just to get the first game of the new consoles out of the way. Now we'll have to wait for another year or more to see the "true potential," but by then it may be too late, given the competition.
Honestly, Konami and footie sim fans alike deserve much better, how long are they going to keep waiting? It comes to the point where Konami is what it is.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:06 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I feel the opposite Randy. Since I already know they have the Champions League License I want them focus on game modes, specifically the enhancements to it because Master League used to be better than Manager Mode but not for the past few years. Even Be A Legend is dwarfed by Be a Pro. I do want to hear about gameplay enhancements though.
Agreeing with me partially means the opposite? Hm.

RE: The Champions League license, if you got it, use it. That's all I'm saying. Especially in a brief trailer like this.

As for Master League, kinda hard to reveal much about a franchise mode in a trailer like this.

They basically did nothing to showcase what PES is about. It feels more like they're just trying to keep paces with EA, whose dedication to marketing left them in the dust long ago.

I don't know, I just think they're better off playing to their strengths as opposed to trying to be something they're not. Show us a strategic build up, along with a dramatic finish and celebration, with the Champions League anthem playing in the background. Not, whatever this was.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:16 PM   #19
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
Agreeing with me partially means the opposite? Hm.

RE: The Champions League license, if you got it, use it. That's all I'm saying. Especially in a brief trailer like this.

As for Master League, kinda hard to reveal much about a franchise mode in a trailer like this.

They basically did nothing to showcase what PES is about. It feels more like they're just trying to keep paces with EA, whose dedication to marketing left them in the dust long ago.

I don't know, I just think they're better off playing to their strengths as opposed to trying to be something they're not. Show us a strategic build up, along with a dramatic finish and celebration, with the Champions League anthem playing in the background. Not, whatever this was.
LOL...Well I think there is always room to promote gameplay but in the suckiness of the trailer I lost sight as you're right, it's only a trailer. Something like the Champions League anthem playing as the players take the pitch, showing their faces close up, followed by some brief gameplay clip would have been good enough for this trailer.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:05 PM   #20
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreySA
Those net physics at the end....ugh. I'm a huge fan of the series, but I'm still questioning if this is real or not. Expected more.
And that sound effect when the ball hit the net....all I could think was amateur hour
Old 06-28-2014, 12:47 AM   #21
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Did anyone realize that Konami removed the trailer from their YouTube channel? They must have realized the backlash and amount of negativity towards it, they said they'll upload a better one. Their PR team is terrible, no other way to describe it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2014, 10:09 AM   #22
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

NSWF but

Spoiler
Old 06-29-2014, 10:35 AM   #23
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
Did anyone realize that Konami removed the trailer from their YouTube channel? They must have realized the backlash and amount of negativity towards it, they said they'll upload a better one. Their PR team is terrible, no other way to describe it.
Good glad they removed it because that teaser was very identical to a trailer they released for last years game. I am sorry lads, I have no expectations whatsoever for this game, hype is at -30.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »