Home

NHL 15 Screenshot - Ryan Kesler in His New Anaheim Ducks Uniform

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Screenshot - Ryan Kesler in His New Anaheim Ducks Uniform within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2014, 09:25 PM   #17
Rookie

Matt_350z's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NHL 15 Screenshot - Ryan Kesler in His New Anaheim Ducks Uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semipro91
Sponsored by Nike/Bauer, not Easton. At least they made him right handed.
Nike sold it's stake in Bauer way back in 2008.

I think it looks like Kessler a lot. As others have said though- playing like it's real life counterpart is more important than an exact cyber model.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:30 PM   #18
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr
I get the feeling with the extra amount of ram they have to work with this time out, that actually might be in the cards. It might not happen year one, but I would imagine they won't be as constrained memory limitations wise this time out.
I'm thinking that once they get to NHL16, they'll stop support of the 360 and PS3, so they can just go full on Next-Gen. Seems with this one they're kind of straddling the fence in terms of development.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:58 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionhank
I'm thinking that once they get to NHL16, they'll stop support of the 360 and PS3, so they can just go full on Next-Gen. Seems with this one they're kind of straddling the fence in terms of development.
That's a good point, it's a necessary evil however given the install base on both the 360 & PS3 is still much larger than the PS4 and Xbone at this point. We're still really early in this so called "Next Gen" For me personally I just wish they would be honest and come out and say, "hey our Next Gen systems are really just mid grade pc's using a last gen ATI 7000 series card." But then again that wouldn't sell many systems of either of the two.
Old 06-28-2014, 11:30 PM   #20
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

I think it looks like Kesler but it's not perfect. Sad to see him go, but he lost the locker room in Vancouver and got his C taken away, so I'm also a little glad he's gone too.
Old 06-29-2014, 12:45 AM   #21
Rookie

Matt_350z's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
I think it looks like Kesler but it's not perfect. Sad to see him go, but he lost the locker room in Vancouver and got his C taken away, so I'm also a little glad he's gone too.
I'm not a Canucks fan. However you have to take Tortarella taking away Keslers alternate captaincy away with a grain of salt. Tortarella is a clown. The lockeroom is all Sedin. I'm guessing the combo of Torts, and Sedin seemingly looking like nothing resembling what most view a strong NHL captain to be are the main reason the lockeroom was lost, and any off ice turmoil. Kesler seems like a pretty standup guy, and is probably ecstatic to be wearing another teams sweater.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2014, 01:58 AM   #22
Rookie

PhillyGuy11826's Arena

OVR: 1

ahh you can actually see the highly touted 'selfie fan'.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:54 AM   #23
Rookie

N2J NY's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsharks
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that is the new home jersey
Yes, I know but the collar has changed and the trim of the numbers The small details..
Old 06-29-2014, 07:48 PM   #24
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr
That's a good point, it's a necessary evil however given the install base on both the 360 & PS3 is still much larger than the PS4 and Xbone at this point. We're still really early in this so called "Next Gen" For me personally I just wish they would be honest and come out and say, "hey our Next Gen systems are really just mid grade pc's using a last gen ATI 7000 series card." But then again that wouldn't sell many systems of either of the two.
Haha, probably not the best marketing strategy. I just wish PC Gamers could get a shot at games like NHL and Madden.
I have FIFA14 on here, and i was wanting a scratch for my World Cup itch, luckily, some nice modders have assembled the entire rosters for all of the national teams, set up the group stages, and even modded all of the jerseys.

That doesn't even touch on what they do for the normal game, with improved rosters, player faces and jerseys, salary corrections. It would be nice if NHL could get the same treatment on PC, but i know it'll never happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »