Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Brings Weekly Live Updates - Fact Sheet and New Screenshots

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Brings Weekly Live Updates - Fact Sheet and New Screenshots within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2014, 12:04 AM   #17
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Brings Weekly Live Updates - Fact Sheet and New Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
I'd say even further, PES 2008 and 2009 are the worst PES I've ever played.
I actually really liked PES 2009 Be A Legend was introduced and it was really enjoyable. Must have logged over 100 hours into that mode after that I haven't been playing PES consistently unfortunately. I remember going back to PES 6 on the PC with mods and patches for the next few years.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:29 AM   #18
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Brings Weekly Live Updates - Fact Sheet and New Screens

I think we can all agree that PES 2008 was the worst replication of soccer ever made. My ears still bleed from the music from that game
Old 07-04-2014, 06:53 PM   #19
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
I think we can all agree that PES 2008 was the worst replication of soccer ever made. My ears still bleed from the music from that game
I will never forget this song from PES 5, lol. My love for Valencia grew in this game.

Old 07-04-2014, 11:25 PM   #20
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I will never forget this song from PES 5, lol. My love for Valencia grew in this game.
I loved that game, it made me love soccer even more than I already did, which I thought was impossible due to the sport already being my passion before.

Also, lol @ Pierluigi Collina being so creepy on the cover of the game (although I don't know if it was for PES 5 or an earlier version). I miss the ps2 days tbh
Old 07-04-2014, 11:43 PM   #21
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59

Still remember that song even if I don't understand a word it says. I've my PC copy of the game somewhere at home, I might play it for nostalgia's sake.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »