Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2014, 06:20 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
The pace seems spot on.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:38 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
some of the dodgy keeper is because both players playing were using manual keeper messing with the keeper a lot in that match I noticed. first goal player selected manual keeper before the shot. 2nd goal other player was moving the keeper around on the line... 3rd goal looks like he held triangle to rush the keeper and then let go.
all mistakes in messing around with the keeper... I play like that myself in using manual keeper

there were was a good manual keeper saves where you can see the cursor is clearly on the keeper at the 11:11 mark he made a great save... I love doing that.

the game looks to control and run very smooth though but I do agree the game speed is a lot faster than I'm currently playing on. I use -1 with PES 2014 at the moment but I notice the majority of the people in FIFA and I guess PES too like to play at the speed of this video though so I wouldn't doubt that is normal speed to appeal to the masses maybe. I think that those of us on here who play like -1 game speed for example is in the minority in both games. Even when I have friends playing with me they make me put game in PES to +1 in multiplayer games. I'm not sure why so many love the faster pace but they do in both games

nice first video though

ps. keepers always can be improved though and hopefully they will be
I like the faster pace because I like to finish my games quickly. I don't have time playing 20 min halves.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:44 AM   #11
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
I like the faster pace because I like to finish my games quickly. I don't have time playing 20 min halves.
Huh?? How does faster pace and game speed affect actual game time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2014, 01:14 PM   #12
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

hey there is nothing wrong with that pace and I play like that myself because when you play online in both games you are defaulted to the default speed any ways and it's usually around that pace. I just prefer when playing by myself at slower game speed than the default in both games. It seems more realistic to me when I do that and I can break the game down better as far seeing the play develop more. fyi- game speed has nothing to do with how long the matches take to play
Old 07-05-2014, 02:18 PM   #13
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Overall I liked what I saw but there are several stuff that needs fixing:

- Goalkeepers are still terrible
- Shooting needs to be vastly improved, no first shots, little variation in trajectory and animations
- The free kick bug is still there, if you on't know what it means it's explained here:
Spoiler

- Lack of anticipation and ball and positional awareness at times
- Too much ping-pong passing, the assistance level of passing should be greatly reduced
- Game is too fast

Hope they improve that specially those first two which even bothers me because in their press release they said those were fixed which aren't so far.
Old 07-05-2014, 04:49 PM   #14
Rookie

PSwagg's Arena

OVR: 0
im thinking about picking this up this year. but im not sure yet. i enjoy FIFA but i wouldnt mind giving this a shot
Old 07-05-2014, 07:37 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Huh?? How does faster pace and game speed affect actual game time?
Maybe by faster pace he means... more of back and forth game/being able to create chances easily and actually have a chance of some goals being scored in a short amount of playing time.

Because to me, if they were going to make an actual realistic game in terms of the balance between offence & defense (like PES5/WE9 was somewhat), ppl playing these short games would have have a whole bunch of 0-0 scorelines with not many chances.

From the looks of it, he should be happy. (which isn't surprising, of course)

Last edited by bakan723; 07-05-2014 at 07:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2014, 01:10 PM   #16
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
Overall I liked what I saw but there are several stuff that needs fixing:

- Goalkeepers are still terrible
- Shooting needs to be vastly improved, no first shots, little variation in trajectory and animations
- The free kick bug is still there, if you on't know what it means it's explained here:
Spoiler

- Lack of anticipation and ball and positional awareness at times
- Too much ping-pong passing, the assistance level of passing should be greatly reduced
- Game is too fast

Hope they improve that specially those first two which even bothers me because in their press release they said those were fixed which aren't so far.
The goalies were manually controlled at times so can't really tell how improved or not the goalies are.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »