Home

Madden NFL 15 Interview with Presentation Director, Brian Murray

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Interview with Presentation Director, Brian Murray within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2014, 11:42 PM   #1
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Madden NFL 15 Interview with Presentation Director, Brian Murray

SportsTalkFlorida has posted an interview with the Presentation Director for Madden NFL 15, Brian Murray. During the interview he answers questions about Player Sense 2.0, roughly how many players will look as good as Colin Kaepernick and more.

Quote:
Can we expect every player to look as amazing as Kaepernick?

“Not every player will look as good as him. We’re making a huge initiative this year to make our ‘A’ quarterbacks and coaches and people who get seen more than others to look that good. We’re just shy of 100 people that look that good. As far as priorities we went for quarterbacks and coaches.

Madden NFL 15 arrives on Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One and PS4 on August 26th. For more on the game, check out our official page.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2014, 11:55 PM   #2
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Interview: Madden NFL 15 Sneak Peek With Brian Murray

I read the transcripts, didn't listen to the interview and like I think SageInfinite stated during E3, I hope with all those credentials, the highlight camera angles in HIS Halftime Show are fixed by release.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:04 AM   #3
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Roughly 100 look as good as CK? I'm not surprised, but I'm not sure what to feel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 07-09-2014, 12:08 AM   #4

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

My concern is and always has been with implementation.

I believe that every dev that we've seen has great intentions, I really don't ever think they would intentionally deceive us.

This interview is the same interview we've seen for years. I have no doubt every word he says is his full intention.

The question is implementation.

I've been playing this game since it was a PC game. My patience is starting to wear thin at this point. I love seeing interviews with people that are passionate about it, but at this point I need to see implementation and not just for one year.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:58 AM   #5
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
Roughly 100 look as good as CK? I'm not surprised, but I'm not sure what to feel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Well remember, he said 100 PEOPLE...and followed that up by saying that their priority was quarterbacks and coaches.

That means 32 coaches will look great. Maybe 20 or 25 QB's will look good. And then the rest are likely players at other positions.

Ultimately, my guess is that you're only going to get about 60 players that look as great as Kaep. And almost half of those will be quarterbacks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2014, 06:07 AM   #6
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Not much in there. Only 100 players will look like CK. I'm usually pretty harsh but it's a start. 100 players in the NBA would be 20 starting teams starting line ups. So just pure number wise it's going to take longer. Coaches and QBs are the most shown so that makes sense.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:01 AM   #7
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Not much in there. Only 100 players will look like CK. I'm usually pretty harsh but it's a start. 100 players in the NBA would be 20 starting teams starting line ups. So just pure number wise it's going to take longer. Coaches and QBs are the most shown so that makes sense.
He said in the OS podcast that they are trying to scan every team between 15 and 16. I know they have been posting pics on twitter of the facilities they go to.

I believe he also said in the same podcast that most star players would have scans as well. Do the math 30 coaches + 32 QBs. So probably 30-35+star players not playing QB.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 07-09-2014 at 08:04 AM.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:37 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 5
I feel like i have heard this stuff many times. The proof will be Aug 26.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »