Home

The Crew Closed Beta Available Now For PC Users

This is a discussion on The Crew Closed Beta Available Now For PC Users within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2014, 10:49 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
The Crew Closed Beta Available Now For PC Users

Ubisoft has announced their closed beta for The Crew is available now for PC users until Friday, July 25th. You can watch a walk through video of everything that is included here.

If you are interested in getting your hands on the closed beta for The Crew, make sure you register here.

The Map

Explore the entire United States with no loading screen and complete a variety of exciting challenges:
  • Midwest: all missions and skill challenges.
  • East Coast: all skill challenges.
  • Rest of the country (The South, Mountain State, West Coast): free roaming at will!
For the purposes of this Closed Beta, we will have missions and skill challenges available only in the Midwest and challenges in the East Coast. The final game will, of course, have missions and skill challenges throughout the entire U.S. map!

You will also have access to two PvP lobbies, one in the Midwest and the other on the East Coast, where several races will be waiting for you to prove your skills against other players!

The Cars

Expect to discover new vehicles that, in order to drive across a variety of terrains, you’ll be able to customize in the following specs:
  • The Street Spec: You’ll get this one in Detroit!
  • The Dirt Spec: This spec will be available in New York!
Remember that there are three other specs in the game—Perf, Raid and Circuit—and you’ll have a glimpse of those during this Closed Beta!

Playing With Your Friends

The Crew was built from the ground up as a breathing, living world, meaning that in this Closed Beta you will be able to play with your friends at any time – or challenge rivals from all around the world.

Finally, remember that this beta does not represent the final state of the game, and many changes will be applied before the final release on November 11!
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2014, 11:23 AM   #2
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Racing across the US sounds fun. I just don't know how many times it will be fun for.
Old 07-21-2014, 11:41 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looks Promising
Old 07-21-2014, 01:49 PM   #4
Rookie

victorkingchamp's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Racing across the US sounds fun. I just don't know how many times it will be fun for.
I pretty sure the team from Test Drive Unlimited is involved, so the whole map should be packed with events, and things to unlock. I put a ton of hours in to TDU.
Old 07-21-2014, 08:54 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
got damn this game looks beast and its highly ambitious. i hope it lives up to the hype. i wish the beta was on consoles
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »