Home

NHL 15 Screenshot - Seth Jones

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Screenshot - Seth Jones within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2014, 02:55 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by acreinha
Also, never have I wanted 'authentic' screws in the helmets either. It's the same as player likeness and bench location; does any of that effect how much you enjoy PLAYING the game? The EA team is working their *** off to bring great visuals to the game and want their players to have the best experience possible. Why does everyone on this site act like Sean Ramjagsingh and his crew are neglecting the fans of the series? This is a talented team working on the best sports game out there. I'm kind of sad by the lack of support these supposed fans give the development team.
I'm actually a big fan of player likeness. But I'll never miss a years worth of playing because of it. Nor would I EVER say the team did a lousy job on the game because of it.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:48 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 22
How about rewarding puck possesion , passing and zone dominance over arcade dekes , bs pokespamming and cheeseing in hut mode ? More cool dekes and Bigger hits!!!! Lol
Old 07-25-2014, 07:03 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Screenshot - Seth Jones

Quote:
Also, never have I wanted 'authentic' screws in the helmets either. It's the same as player likeness and bench location; does any of that effect how much you enjoy PLAYING the game? The EA team is working their *** off to bring great visuals to the game and want their players to have the best experience possible. Why does everyone on this site act like Sean Ramjagsingh and his crew are neglecting the fans of the series? This is a talented team working on the best sports game out there. I'm kind of sad by the lack of support these supposed fans give the development team.
I've said why I think this is a case a few times. OS has become whiny and entitled over the years.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:41 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 15 Screenshot - Seth Jones

Quote:

if you thought I was serious about the screws comment then I feel bad for you
Old 07-26-2014, 11:40 AM   #21
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6
Nice face! Great work!

Really eager to see his face coming to the bench in OTP when he comes for a change while the puck is still in our zone or see his face from upclose after a goal when we huddle...wait...

EA Sports : If it's ine the game, it's going to come back as a new features in 10 years :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »