Home

All 20 Serie A Clubs Now Fully Licensed For FIFA 15

This is a discussion on All 20 Serie A Clubs Now Fully Licensed For FIFA 15 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2014, 02:54 PM   #9
Rookie

Maxflier's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: All 20 Serie A Clubs Now Fully Licensed For FIFA 15

I wish they would put the Italian commentary in the US version of the game. It was nice being able to use it during the Season Ticket Early Access period, but they pull it as soon as the game officially launches. Makes no sense to me to not include it in the retail version.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:06 PM   #10
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Hopefully this stretches to Serie B as well, but hey I guess you take what you can get!
Old 07-25-2014, 03:04 PM   #11
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxflier
I wish they would put the Italian commentary in the US version of the game. It was nice being able to use it during the Season Ticket Early Access period, but they pull it as soon as the game officially launches. Makes no sense to me to not include it in the retail version.
I wish they'd just include all of the different world commentary in the game. I just think that will never happen, as they actually used to charge people extra to download commentary in different language a few years back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2014, 12:42 AM   #12
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
I wish they'd just include all of the different world commentary in the game. I just think that will never happen, as they actually used to charge people extra to download commentary in different language a few years back.

Yeah when I bought FIFA 09 the commentary had gone free. It was really immersive to be able to switch from English, German and Spanish based in which league I was playing in.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:15 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
They had the teams but not the league licensed by itself. As said before I wish they added more stadiums and so much more faces, besides a few teams that most have their personalized faces the rest look quite brutal.
Agreed with the faces. We're left in the dark with the last quote about scanning teams; for all we know they could just be referring to their one time scans of Juve and Milan, but it's still promising news. I'm hopeful they'll include scans of Roma and Napoli.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:28 PM   #14
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

I think I'm ready to join the unruly masses crying for more stadiums in the game. I don't care how you do it EA—just invest in some R&D producing new tech to streamline the process, and make the in-house stadium creation work flow more efficient in terms of dev budget.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:30 PM   #15
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

I don't get how PES 2013 had every stadium for the Spainish league and FIFA has yet to have every stadium for any league. Why do they keep getting all these exclusive licenses anyway? Is it so they can make their game more authentic or they just don't want PES to have it in their game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 12:46 PM   #16
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
I don't get how PES 2013 had every stadium for the Spainish league and FIFA has yet to have every stadium for any league. Why do they keep getting all these exclusive licenses anyway? Is it so they can make their game more authentic or they just don't want PES to have it in their game.
Probably a bit of both.

The problem is that there are so many licenses and leagues in FIFA that it will be hard to please everyone stadium-wise. If they decide to include every Premier League stadium, people will be asking why they didn't include more Bundesliga stadiums. If they include more Serie A stadiums, people will ask why they didn't focus on MLS.

All of which is why is a robust stadium creator is the best option.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »