Home

NHL 15 Screenshots - Wells Fargo Center & MTS Centre

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Screenshots - Wells Fargo Center & MTS Centre within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2014, 03:56 AM   #17
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
Actually, he has a point. Considering that they're both big bullet points that will likely be on the back of the box, the new presentation probably includes a ton of angles to show off the arenas.
There will probably be all sorts of angles but how many of them are going to be of the banners hanging in the rafters? Maybe a couple a game. Most of the new angles and shots will be of the "19,000" individually rendered fans they keep talking about. Would I like to see Celtics banners hanging in the Garden? Sure it would add a layer of realism. But it's something you will hardly notice during the course of a normal game.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:53 AM   #18
Banned

CelticHeart's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NHL 15 Screenshots - Wells Fargo Center & MTS Centre

Looks awesome this game it's a day to day reveal that will sure a great game!
good job EA!!
Old 08-03-2014, 11:17 AM   #19
Rookie

Yawn, I've lost interest in this game already. The lack of any real info or game footage is really off putting. Sure the arenas look good, but come on already!
Old 08-03-2014, 12:31 PM   #20
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
How often during an actual game are you really going to be looking up at the rafters?
Not much, but EA is using them now to showcase the game. They are showing the authenticity of the arenas, but there is a gap when missing half the banners. I understand the license complications, thus just suggesting a quick generic fix.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:04 PM   #21
Rookie

Why is everyone so bloody exited about the arenas? This is exiting for about one period after which you always skip to the next faceoff, it doesnt matter how the f*ck the roof looks or that they have 9000 different crowd models and all that. I will not be zooming in the stands to look at the amazing details nor will i zoom in to check the details on the puck or someones neck hair. Not to mention the jerseys, it doesnt matter if they move in a realistic way because once you play you don´t notice it, at all. Focus on the gameplay instead of putting all focus on zoomed in screenshots that does not matter at all.

What i will do is play the game and unfortunately it will look exactly the same as it has for the past five years or something and this really pisses me off. Its the same thing every year but at the end of the day the only thing that really changes from year to year when it comes to pure gameplay is the rosters.

Why has not EA put up more videos? The game will be out in about a month, I tell you why. It has got the same animations all over and it wouldnt surprise me at all if we see the same cut scenes we´ve been watching for the since 09 or something. What pisses me off more then anything is the fact that I will buy the game again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 09:05 PM   #22
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by drog1602
Yawn, I've lost interest in this game already. The lack of any real info or game footage is really off putting. Sure the arenas look good, but come on already!
I hate to say this but you cannot blame EA...this is the ONLY thing that they did in this game... o yea...the puck physics...wait...didn't they stress this before??? Like you, I've lost interest in this stupid this weekly update of the ice. How many of us really look and play at these angles??? And yet EA would like us to be impressed about all these arenas. I haven't heard any news about the modes in the game.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:08 PM   #23
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEGAMER
What pisses me off more then anything is the fact that I will buy the game again.
welcome to the OS....but i think this is not your first time here. Anyhow...dont give your rant about the game and then buy it...its just adding to your frustrations and you'll become more pissed. BE SMART...SKIPPED THE GAME AND SAVE YOUR MONEY.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:28 AM   #24
Banned

CelticHeart's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
welcome to the OS....but i think this is not your first time here. Anyhow...dont give your rant about the game and then buy it...its just adding to your frustrations and you'll become more pissed. BE SMART...SKIPPED THE GAME AND SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Yes your are right with actually footage of this game, it is absolutely a throwing money away IMO a graphic restyle, new brodcast and new arenas, for me isnt much for a buy new gen game, also if all of this part are made quite sufficiently well, I will be negative until we see something real about the gameplay, we hope that the demo refute completely the current suspicion on the development of this game, if not we should launch a massive #notbuythisgame so that these company will wake up and begin to develop decent hockey game and not just talking about photos and CGI teaser movies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »