Home

Madden NFL 15 - Ultimate Team Trailer, Features and More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Ultimate Team Trailer, Features and More within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2014, 08:08 PM   #9
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
I'm actually interested with MUT this year because of the changes. I've kind of played in the past but don't stick with it as time goes on. Maybe this year will be different?
Old 07-29-2014, 10:14 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 1
What is the point of this mode again...because I must have missed it. You start with a pack of cards and earn more cards by playing games which then gives you better players. Do you play a season or is this just Exhibition the whole time?
Old 08-05-2014, 02:41 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Ultimate Team Trailer, Features and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkiii
What is the point of this mode again...because I must have missed it. You start with a pack of cards and earn more cards by playing games which then gives you better players. Do you play a season or is this just Exhibition the whole time?
You can play in shortened head to head "seasons" and raise your rank. There are also varying difficulty levels of player vs CPU challenges that give rewards in either points or cards as well.

The seasons are not really like a typical football season where you know your schedule of opponents. Let's say it is an 8 game season, when you start each game you are randomly paired with another player at your similar skill level. You have a certain number of wins needed to make the playoffs. If you win the Superbowl you go up a tier in rank, and your next season should be a bit more difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »