Home

NBA Live 15 - 20 Things You Need To Know About the Game

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 - 20 Things You Need To Know About the Game within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2014, 12:50 PM   #17
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
Hopefully they can patch in the ability to trade future picks. I still think Dynasty should receive improvements every year, I know a lot of people that prefer dynasty, that is definitely my most played mode. That and rising star. I couldn't care less about UT or Live Seasons.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:24 PM   #18
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 15 - 20 Things You Need To Know About the Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Not anymore:

"So is Live Seasons in the top three for modes that people spend time playing?"

"Yes – Ultimate Team, Live Season, and then our traditional Rising Star and Dynasty modes. You really see a difference if you look back five or eight years ago – it was all about Dynasty mode. The evolution has happened because the NBA as a league in particular and its players do a great job with what they do socially."

"Does this mean by extension that Dynasty mode is becoming less prominent in your development cycle?"

I would say yes right now.
It's just a new trend in video games lately. I mean you see the same thing with 2k in association and online leagues. Guess gamers get bored with that mode. Not talking about us at OS
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-07-2014, 01:25 PM   #19
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm interested to hear more about the dribble and pass mechanics. I'm not sure I like the wording that dribble moves can be performed just by flicking left or right. It made it sound too simplistic to me.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:48 PM   #20
Rookie

Blue12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Not anymore:

"Yes – Ultimate Team, Live Season, and then our traditional Rising Star and Dynasty modes. You really see a difference if you look back five or eight years ago – it was all about Dynasty mode. The evolution has happened because the NBA as a league in particular and its players do a great job with what they do socially."

"Does this mean by extension that Dynasty mode is becoming less prominent in your development cycle?"

I would say yes right now.
This is probably the most depressing thing I've read so far.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:06 PM   #21
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
"Given the popularity of Ultimate Team, Live Seasons, and Rising Star, by default Dynasty is becoming less prominent in the development cycle. That said, the team is determined to fix the sim engine so it creates better results with the right teams winning and more believable player movement through trades and free agency."

This is awful, guess will be 2k yet again, if any basketball this year, or maybe another sports game will take its place and time, like the golf club or NHL 15 if they are solid. Was hoping Live would be take this seriously, and bring something solid and fresh to table. If no solid dynasty mode, non buy for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 03:09 PM   #22
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue12
This is probably the most depressing thing I've read so far.
Welcome to 2014. Offline association isn't even a popular 2k mode either. Online is where everythings heading

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 08-07-2014, 03:10 PM   #23
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Don't care if Dynasty mode isn't overhauled, as long as it's there...

But all the other improvements, down to them redoing the commentary and presentation to where they record together will be a great addition.

Also the graphics are obviously on par, and they are fixing the transistional animations means a lot.

Also the return of the control system of Live 10, plus the right analog dribbling system was a much requested on wishlist..

These guys actually listened and it's cool for O'Brien to come out publicly and admit the issues and that they are getting handled..

Live 15, might be the game we wished for, and in the end I know others will find issues with it, no matter what!
Old 08-07-2014, 03:23 PM   #24
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

[QUexcitement oung;2046455794]Not anymore:

I would say yes right now. [/quote]

My excitement for this ggame went from 100-0 real quick smh

My excite

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »