Home

NHL 15 Screenshots - Scotttrade Center & Bridgestone Arena

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Screenshots - Scotttrade Center & Bridgestone Arena within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2014, 02:10 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NHL 15 Screenshots - Scotttrade Center & Bridgestone Arena

EA Sports will be releasing NHL 15 screenshots from every NHL arena over the next few months. Today they have released screenshots of the Scotttrade Center and Bridgestone Arena.

Quote:
The power of the next-gen consoles finally allows the NHL franchise to capture every detail of an NHL arena. Unique arena elements such as 19,000+ seat capacities, dynamic lighting, player entrance tunnels and much more are all captured with a level of detail not possible on the previous generation. This summer, NHL 15 will make home games will truly feel like home.

Your thoughts?

Previously released arena screenshots:
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 08-10-2014 at 02:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 03:02 PM   #2
Banned

Nabz's Arena

OVR: 2
Less than one month from the release and no gameplay video, I'm feeling suspicious because when this happens with some sports games the actual game doesn't really end up being that great. Also the leaked gameplay video months ago, the gameplay wasn't that great tbh.

Also anyone feel like some of these screenshots with players, the jerseys are floating too much nhl 07 like? In real life the jerseys are way tighter on the players now.
Old 08-10-2014, 03:09 PM   #3
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Screenshots - Scotttrade Center & Bridgestone Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz
Less than one month from the release and no gameplay video, I'm feeling suspicious because when this happens with some sports games the actual game doesn't really end up being that great. Also the leaked gameplay video months ago, the gameplay wasn't that great tbh.

Also anyone feel like some of these screenshots with players, the jerseys are floating too much nhl 07 like? In real life the jerseys are way tighter on the players now.
I am not too worried I think they wanted to finish the rating reveals before they start releasing gameplay videos, I expect to see something this week. Also I am still drooling over that picture of ScottTrade Center.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:11 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1
well it looks like its nhl 14.5 so they don't want to scare away people with gameplay videos because from the leaked gameplay it looks exactly like nhl 14 with a graphics update. NHL 2k10 had authentic arenas so im not impressed. Once again EA blows smoke up everyones rear-end to try and drive the hype train until launch.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:42 PM   #5
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I am not too worried I think they wanted to finish the rating reveals before they start releasing gameplay videos, I expect to see something this week. Also I am still drooling over that picture of ScottTrade Center.
And their ratings is absurd...difference by a point!!?? It only tells us that there's no player separation in NHL 15. All players will play the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 12:25 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 1

hmm scoreboard is way too big for the arena
Old 08-11-2014, 12:49 AM   #7
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz

i heard that the leaked video was last gen gameplay.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:53 AM   #8
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

the blues logo at center ice looks like the old blue note than the fatter blue note that we have now. could this be a change in the logo? because we are getting new jerseys this year. and i hope it's in this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »