Home

EA Sports Announces Madden Mobile - Arrives on August 26th For iOS & Android Devices

This is a discussion on EA Sports Announces Madden Mobile - Arrives on August 26th For iOS & Android Devices within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2014, 09:50 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports Announces Madden Mobile - Arrives on August 26th For iOS & Android Devices

EA Sports has announced Madden Mobile, coming to iOS and Android devices on August 26th.

Quote:
This all-new NFL experience will allow fans to build a dominant team composed of some of the league’s best talent. Players can take their squad into head-to-head matchups against friends, recreate their favorite team’s full NFL season or jump into the always fresh Live Events.

Live Events are quick, fun challenges that will dynamically update throughout the season. Hop into fast-paced challenges that offer awesome rewards, including new player packs, coins, special players and more.

When you’ve created an unbeatable team challenge friends in head-to-head offensive shootouts, or jump into a full 16-game season and make a run for the Super Bowl. All this in a game specifically built for mobile, with touch and swipe-friendly controls that allow you to run, juke and spin your way past the opposition.

For those of you on Madden NFL 25 Mobile, it will be retired on October 30th, 2014.

Quote:
Madden NFL 25 Mobile players who have a balance of Madden Cash or in-game coins are encouraged to spend the remainder of their Madden Cash before the game shuts down on October 30th, 2014.
Platform: Android / iOS
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 08:47 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports Announces Madden Mobile - Arrives on August 26th For iOS & Android Devi

Well, I think this might explain why more wasn't done with CFM or the game in general
Madden 15 had better be awesome, or lots of people are going to be talking about "Madden Mobile" for all the WRONG reasons.

Last edited by WickedFastball; 08-11-2014 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Makes me sound angrier than I really am, I don't know how to reword it, sooo....never mind
Old 08-11-2014, 08:58 PM   #3
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: EA Sports Announces Madden Mobile - Arrives on August 26th For iOS & Android Devi

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedFastball
Well, I think this might explain why more wasn't done with CFM or the game in general
Madden 15 had better be awesome, or lots of people are going to be talking about "Madden Mobile" for all the WRONG reasons.
What are you talking about?
Old 08-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #4
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that mobile madden has its own team. So no resources were taken from consoles to develop it. I'm not 100% sure, more like 99%.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:13 PM   #5
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

I'd rather have an app that lets me manage things in my franchise.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 10:43 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
What are you talking about?
I don't know LOL, just wondering why Madden is spending time on "Mobile Madden" when there is still so much work to be done on the console version. I would prefer to see them spending the time, man power, and resources on something more productive towards the console version, than this.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:46 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
Honestly thats what I thought this was when I first saw it, I thought "Oh, thats interesting" then I realized that it wasn't so I thought "Oh, I will NOT be spending my money on this"
Old 08-11-2014, 11:24 PM   #8
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
Quote:
Honestly thats what I thought this was when I first saw it, I thought "Oh, thats interesting" then I realized that it wasn't so I thought "Oh, I will NOT be spending my money on this"
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. YES!

Full franchise control when away from the console is an absolute must.

Keep the end user playing, and thinking about the game i always say.

Seriously, madden team should take a page fom the ncaa team, and improve on it.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »