Home

NHL 15 Official Gameplay Trailer From Gamescom

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Official Gameplay Trailer From Gamescom within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2014, 03:00 AM   #1
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24
NHL 15 Official Gameplay Trailer From Gamescom

EA Sports has released their official NHL 15 gameplay trailer from Gamescom. More details about the trailer can be seen here.
  • With an unrivaled in-arena experience, NHL 15 captures every detail of an authentic arena from the color of the seats, to type of jumbotron to the electricity and behavior of the crowds.
  • NHL 15 introduces the next-generation hockey player, where the player will look and skate more realistically than ever before
  • True Hockey Physics include 12 Player NHL Collision Physics and Real Puck Physics which capture the hard hitting chaos and unpredictability of the sport
  • After much feedback from the fans, NHL 15 revamps the look of the game with the NBC Sports Broadcast Package featuring brand new commentary from the legendary team of Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick and Eddie Olczyk. TSN analyst Ray Ferraro will provide game insights at ice level
Let us know what you think!
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 03:14 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Gamescom Trailer

The graphics of this game look amazing
Old 08-13-2014, 03:15 AM   #3
Rookie

btw does that look like be a pro in first person view?
Old 08-13-2014, 03:20 AM   #4
Banned

CelticHeart's Arena

OVR: 3

Ok for sure this is the best trailer of the all teaser that we have seen now, but man...another teaser trailer....
Old 08-13-2014, 03:20 AM   #5
Rookie

Södy's Arena

Okay. Gameplay looks still the same. But the rest is amazing.

BAP 1st person might be only in cutscenes.

What I loved was Methot arguing with the ref on the penalty shot. That looked so real. Also the fans doing whining to Marchand.

Atmosphere and presentation will be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 03:32 AM   #6
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

Even I'm starting to get worried about the lack of info regarding this game.

Correct me if I'm wrong but at this point in August don't we usually have around 90% of the games features and info? And again, correct me if I'm wrong but the demo date would be announced around this time?

Yet here we are in the middle of August with no real time gameplay that's from an official source such as IGN, Gamespot, or EA itself. As well as having little to no info regarding the game except for the same speech Rammer has been giving for months now.

I've been trying to resist these complaint threads but I have to same I am now starting to get worried.
Old 08-13-2014, 03:37 AM   #7
Puck Dynasty

soxnut1018's Arena

OVR: 8

Looks great, but still no real gameplay. I know these trailers aren't meant for the OS crowd, but the constant "sizzle, no steak" approach is getting tiresome.
Old 08-13-2014, 03:38 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterAlex
Even I'm starting to get worried about the lack of info regarding this game.

Correct me if I'm wrong but at this point in August don't we usually have around 90% of the games features and info? And again, correct me if I'm wrong but the demo date would be announced around this time?

Yet here we are in the middle of August with no real time gameplay that's from an official source such as IGN, Gamespot, or EA itself. As well as having little to no info regarding the game except for the same speech Rammer has been giving for months now.

I've been trying to resist these complaint threads but I have to same I am now starting to get worried.
Ya man were all in the same boat. I bet all the EA NHL guys are getting a good chuckle at all of us sweating over here with the lack of info.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »