Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Heat vs. Spurs (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Heat vs. Spurs (IGN) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2014, 03:53 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Heat vs. Spurs (IGN)

I was expecting a legit video from IGN, didn't know they posted random vids. Really can't tell much from these videos, waiting to here the list of game play improvements and hopefully a live stream from a newer build.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:10 PM   #18
Rookie

this look aesthetically good. cant wait to play. these guys on the sticks were terrible though
Old 08-13-2014, 04:13 PM   #19
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

I liked the passing at about 0:50. Looks like you can actually make a quick swing-type pass to keep the ball moving without waiting for an animation to end. He caught it above his head and made the pass into the paint in one smooth motion.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #20
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

That Splitter rebound though
Old 08-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #21
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: IGN Gameplay - Gamescom

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
i keep seeing all thee videos of people who have no idea how to play 2k.

cant get an accurate assessment of gameplay
The sad part is that the people playing this are better than the guy playing WWE 2K.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 05:10 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1
I think the game looks great. The player models look slimmer and more in line with the typical NBA body. The movements with the ball look great. I like how the dribbling and shooting looks. To bad the guys were probably playing each other on arcade and not sim mode or else those long passes would've been stolen. In another video they showed a different camera angle for free throws. I love the way players are protecting the ball when they rebound in traffic. The colors of Birdman's tattoos pop and the newer looking score box in the corner looks great. Even though this is an early video, I'M EXCITED. I can't wait for 2K15.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:12 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 5
Looks great and I am a big 2k and NBA2K fan. I say that so people don't call me an EA apologist. But I saw just as many legacy issues as some of the Madden videos. If this was Madden, this feed would be filled with people complaining. I bring this up because it is comical to read how heated some of you get about lack of improvements with Madden. All games have legacy issues and built off previous platforms. To recreate games would be a huge time and financial burden. The people that swear 2k would do a better job with football need to realize that if legacy issues have not been fixed in NBA2K, what makes you think 2k would do any better with football? People need to relax and enjoy the great games developers at both 2K and EA are producing.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:27 PM   #24
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
I would agree that the animations looks slightly awkward and stiff ala Nba live. Wierd.
Really? I thought the animations looked a bit smoother or more fluid. Something about the passes looked better to me, maybe the way they follow through. Perhaps I am just looking for reasons to say it looks different. Overall it is not a glaring difference. If the video didn't say 2k15 and have a different score board I'm not sure I could tell the difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »