Home

WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - Randy Orton vs. John Cena (Entrances)

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - Randy Orton vs. John Cena (Entrances) within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2014, 03:20 PM   #17
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Cena vs Orton wwe 2k15 gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
They could just never get baseball or hockey down, which is fine as a PS4 owner because I have The Show and NHL 15.

But yes, the moment I saw 2K taking on the WWE series, I got very excited, and the recent pics/videos (despite awful players) and the announcement of a My Player mode along with Punk featured has made this an insta-purchase

Just for clarification, the majority of MLB's run Visual Concepts wasn't making that game. By the time they got ahold of it, the damage was done and the license was nearly over. VC had already taken some big steps in fixing the game by the end of it. Had they had it from jump, it might have been a different story.

Back on topic, I love everything about this game so far. Been a while since that was an accurate statement.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:15 PM   #18
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

best thing I saw in that video was how Orton picked himself up off the mat using the ropes.

And I am guessing we are in fact getting a demo that it will consists of Cena, Orton, Goldust, and Cesaro.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-15-2014, 12:37 AM   #19

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
I really liked that when Randy was knocked down near the ropes he used the ropes to pull himself up. Once again the selling looked great. The more I see the more I want this game!!
Ya, the little things like that makes huge differences. I wonder if they'll actually have superstars grab the ropes when put in a submission hold, or the attacking superstar moving the opponents body parts away from the ropes if you go for a pin/submission when the opponent is near the edge of the ring(so we don't have those annoying rope break moments when you go for a pin all because of the canned animation where your superstar just goes for pin/submission without caring if the other guy is by the ropes)

Would've been cool if NBA and WWE had some sort of combo pack. Both games are out in October, so would've been great if 2K had a combo pack where you can buy both games together for like $100 or something..

Last edited by Majingir; 08-15-2014 at 12:42 AM.
Old 08-15-2014, 12:56 AM   #20
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Those animations would be nice to see indeed! Has anyone seen the "full match" gameplay of Cena vs Cesaro? It's pretty good as it shows a bit more of the start of the match grapple and stuff. I don't know if it's posted anywhere in these threads we have and I didn't wanna make a new one with risk of getting it closed.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 08-15-2014, 02:37 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
They could just never get baseball or hockey down, which is fine as a PS4 owner because I have The Show and NHL 15.

But yes, the moment I saw 2K taking on the WWE series, I got very excited, and the recent pics/videos (despite awful players) and the announcement of a My Player mode along with Punk featured has made this an insta-purchase

They had hockey down but then they switched from treyarch to kush games and thats when the series started going downhill. Anyways, this game looks amazing but there are still some areas of concern like weapon reactions and also weapon glitches. I think they will solve this by release hopefully.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 03:12 AM   #22
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

I wonder if you can counter and punch when you're down on your knees to avoid the wrestler from picking you up .
Old 08-15-2014, 05:15 AM   #23
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

New Cena vs Cesaro gameplay Full Match http://youtu.be/C0g4z2vXhvE
Old 08-15-2014, 08:47 AM   #24
Rookie

jaredsmith83's Arena

Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - Randy Orton vs. John Cena (Entrances)

The pacing just looks awesome. Which, I know will be dictated by how people play the game, but its nice to know that I don't have to have that sense of urgency to rush into all these attack/grapple/slam combinations. And the move selling is really cool.

Did anyone notice Cena dropping down and pulling the top rope (3:25 mark)? That was a nice addition that could be a momentum changer in a match. I don't recall that being on any of the recent games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »