Home

WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage) within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2014, 09:14 AM   #9
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

Depending on the updates to Universe mode and how the MyCareer mode works in this game I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time with this game!! After I play through the 2k Showcase mode first of course hahaha. Back on topic though, the people playing the game doesn't bother me much because this is what I expected to see haha, I know we all play the game like it's meant to be so no worries.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 08-15-2014, 09:52 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

Ehhh they were kids just having fun. So you are not going to get a calculated strategic battle. But the game looks great.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:57 AM   #11
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
That's because:

WO: WWE fans that play video games

We can spot out differences better than fans. Also (and I understand there's an upgrade in systems between the two), but to say this is the same game as 2K14 is just embarrassing, even with awful people at the controls.

I think the My Player/My Wrestler mode is going to blow this game out of the water, and for me, the graphical upgrades may keep me much more interested in the Universe mode
I do know people on the WO Forums that do play a lot of games and aren't just Wrestling fans but I do see the point you are making. None he less its clear changes have been made to the game and hopefully when one of the gaming sites get proper gameplay videos and not these hand cam videos with button mashing we get a better understanding of the changes.

If the My Player is as scripted and full of BS that the NBA2K14 one was then I don't think it will be good. I have high hopes for it because I want a great WWE career mode that rivals the ones from Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes The Pain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 09:58 AM   #12
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Depending on the updates to Universe mode and how the MyCareer mode works in this game I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time with this game!! After I play through the 2k Showcase mode first of course hahaha. Back on topic though, the people playing the game doesn't bother me much because this is what I expected to see haha, I know we all play the game like it's meant to be so no worries.
Im thinking of getting this before I even get NBA2K we still have until October for that to change but Im feeling much more pumped for this than I am NBA2K15 even with the new MyLeague mode they added this year.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:58 AM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Back on topic though, the people playing the game doesn't bother me much because this is what I expected to see haha, I know we all play the game like it's meant to be so no worries.
Yeah, I never take that into account. We'll get more videos later on, but I mostly look at the graphics and actions like we do. So far, all of the sports games have me way too psyched

I think a lot of these companies have gotten better in their second go-around with the new systems (or first in the WWE case). I normally just get the big 3 sports, but Madden, NBA 2K15, WWE 2K15, FIFA and NHL are all in my queue.

One thing I advise you to do: Don't list out the games you are planning to buy the rest of the year and early next year. It makes you somewhat depressed on how much money you will be spending lol
Old 08-15-2014, 10:26 AM   #14
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Lmao I'll try not to do that haha. I have plenty of games on my list for the winter season so believe me I know that feeling!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 08-15-2014, 10:39 AM   #15
Rookie

Where is JBL? Only a 2 man announcing team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 10:55 AM   #16
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
The tie up mini game still worries me. Aside from that though it looks pretty solid with one or two weird animations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »