Home

More Signs Point to PS4 & Xbox One Versions of NHL 15 to Ship Without EASHL

This is a discussion on More Signs Point to PS4 & Xbox One Versions of NHL 15 to Ship Without EASHL within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2014, 06:03 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Back of the Box Details Show No Online Multiplayer PS4, Xbox One - No EASH

Cant post links behause of my newbie Status , See above www spielegrotte de
Old 08-15-2014, 06:06 PM   #10
Pro

Arrowhead21's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 15 Back of the Box Details Show No Online Multiplayer PS4, Xbox One - No EASH

http://www.spielegrotte.de/index.php...0090&anr=50609
Old 08-15-2014, 07:00 PM   #11
MVP

Trevelyan's Arena

OVR: 5

Seeing those back of the box pictures on costco's website pretty much buried this game for me. I'd imagine its going to sell extremely poorly on the next-gen systems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 07:27 PM   #12
Rookie

mbrancato157's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelyan
Seeing those back of the box pictures on costco's website pretty much buried this game for me. I'd imagine its going to sell extremely poorly on the next-gen systems.
you're severely overestimating the importance of EASHL for the casual gamer and hockey fan
Old 08-15-2014, 07:39 PM   #13
Benchwarming Since 92

TDYRX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrancato157
you're severely overestimating the importance of EASHL for the casual gamer and hockey fan
Nah I think he's right. EASHL was to NHL what Ultimate Team is to FIFA. I'd be surprised if it wasn't the most played mode in any NHL game to be honest
Old 08-15-2014, 07:45 PM   #14
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

Just got to thinking.......... no way they'd have the cohannies to make EASHL a 5 or 10 dollar DLC would they? It is EA mind you. Certainly hope not
Old 08-15-2014, 08:29 PM   #15
Pro

Arrowhead21's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
LOL what?

EASHL is basically MADE for casual hockey gamers. no worrying about maintaining rosters or contracts or anything of that nature, just hopping into lobbies and playing with a bunch of your friends. I dont see whats non-casual about that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 08:51 PM   #16
MVP

Trevelyan's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
If vgchartz.com is to be believed, NHL 14 on the 360/PS3 sold 820,000 units. Instead of adding more content to the game to try to draw in more fans, they're (most likely) removing large chunks of content. Now you have to try to sell a game on four different platforms instead of two, and on two of those platforms the game is crippled. What are they going to sell on the XB1/PS4 combined? 50,000-100,000 units?

Is a game selling that poorly even worth making for a company the size of EA? Doubt it. This decision (if its true) might have killed this franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »