Home

NBA Live 15 Screenshot - Quicken Loans Arena

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Screenshot - Quicken Loans Arena within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2014, 10:41 PM   #17
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 15 Screenshot - Quicken Loans Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown10
I agree with you. I know you are a Mod on here WTF, but don't abuse the responsibility you have at your position by giving warnings to comments that are not really negative man. As potential purchasers for this title I think we should be able to voice our opinion on how they are managing the updates of Live 15 as long as it is objective and not rude.
Nah he's just reminding everybody to stay on topic
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-16-2014, 10:54 PM   #18
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

This is the only time I will reiterate this. Keep the comments on the screen and topic at hand. There is a zero tolerance alert on the top of each forum discussing this very type of thing. Off topic comments won't be tolerated. It's not my rule, it is OS' s.

If you have any issue with my modding, feel free to PM me. I'm more than welcome to talk to anyone. The cries over the type of information in a given thread won't be tolerated. There are numerous other threads that you have all made it very clear that you want gameplay.

We can all open this thread and see that this isn't gameplay, nor a closeup of the player models. Instead of complaining, comment on the information that is being released.

Again, to make myself clear, keep this discussion on the topic of this piece of information. Others will come in the near future.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:03 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
was just about to post this lol. what's wrong with a close-up? come on ea
It was about the arena for now.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:04 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Yeah I agree what be so bad about showing a close it's little like players models that they praise in words but can't show a close up

I rooting for you Live but I mean come TF on now
That's how I feel about NBA 2k15. Stop showing unfinished products.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:14 PM   #21
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Keep it on the screen fellas. This is why they aren't releasing stuff. If you all comment on what they give, instead of bashing for what it's not, then they'll release more info.

First and only warning, keep it on the screen.

The arena and lighting look amazing.
I hope the reason you gave for lack of info isn't untrue

We are all starving for info. The pic looks good but this is footage of something we will never see while playing the game.

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2014, 11:38 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
This is the only time I will reiterate this. Keep the comments on the screen and topic at hand. There is a zero tolerance alert on the top of each forum discussing this very type of thing. Off topic comments won't be tolerated. It's not my rule, it is OS' s.

If you have any issue with my modding, feel free to PM me. I'm more than welcome to talk to anyone. The cries over the type of information in a given thread won't be tolerated. There are numerous other threads that you have all made it very clear that you want gameplay.

We can all open this thread and see that this isn't gameplay, nor a closeup of the player models. Instead of complaining, comment on the information that is being released.

Again, to make myself clear, keep this discussion on the topic of this piece of information. Others will come in the near future.
i believe your misconstruing my comments. im excited about the screen shots and how good they look but you think im tired of seeing screens and want to see more. assumptions....
Old 08-17-2014, 12:18 AM   #23
Rookie

Blue12's Arena

This is one area the Live has a HUGE advantage on the other game. Gameplay will always be #1 to me, but atmosphere and presentation are probably more important to me than to others. I hate how the other game's arenas are dark and practically all look the same. None of this matters if they can't fix what happens between the lines, but they're obviously headed in the right direction.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:32 AM   #24
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Arena looks really good. I don't know the Q well enough to say how accurate everything is in this one, but with my limited knowledge of the arena, this looks good.

One thing that isn't very encouraging to me is the way the players still seem to have that ****ty bending in the knees down there getting ready for the jump ball. It's a little difficult to get a look, but when you do see it, it definitely looks like that same terrible bending.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »